five

(Sam)

The next day my mom had a day off work. It was so agonizing. We had to act casual. Like we are just friends. Sometimes he didn't sit next to me. Which irritated me because I wanted him to...I wanted to lay my head on his chest and listen to his soft, calming heart best. I couldn't though.

At lunch he sat next to me. His hand was on my thigh the whole time. Not moving it even the slightest bit. I tried to push it away. But he was 20x stronger than me. So it was no use. I eventually just went back to eating.

"Well I'm going to go shower" mom said after what seemed like forever. She got up and put her dish in the sink. My sister was at the table sitting across from us. She was wearing grey sweat pants and a black spaghetti strap t-shirt. Her hair a messy bun and her face whipped clean of make up.

"So there is a cool ice cream place down the street. Wanna go with me Ethan?" She asked crossing her arms on the table, perking up her breast.

I rolled my eyes in disgust. Of course I couldn't tell her to back off my boyfriend. I wasn't hungry anymore. I got up, forcing Ethan to let go of me unless he wanted the demon to see. I threw away what was left of my sandwich and put my dish in the sink and walked up stairs.

"No thanks, I'm lactoseintolerent" Ethan said. I couldn't help but snort as I walked to my room. That was the most obvious lie in the history of lies. But shes too stupid to know.

"Oh, well then we should go to the movies. Just you and me. Hang out" she suggested. That was the last thing I heard before I slammed my door closed in anger. She didn't know. She couldn't have known. It still angers me. I flopped on my bed face down.

I wanted to pull her hair out of her head so bad. The door opened, then closed and clicked. It locked.

I felt someone sit next to me. "You know I don't like her"

I looked up and saw Ethan. "It still makes me angry that she flirts with you like that. Your mine. Not hers" I whined sitting up. "She doesn't know that. Kinda hard for her to know about her sisters illegal relationship" he replied. I punched his arm playfully. "Your in this illegal relationship too" I giggled. "I know" he said turning to look at me.

He laid down on top of me. "Ethan, everyone is still home" I whispered. "The door is locked" he said. "so?" I asked. He kissed me softly. "your mine. I only want you. There is nothing that can stop me from wanting you. Plus I'm too scared to go any lower than sixteen" he said with a small giggle. I pushed at his chest. "Shut up" I said.