three

(Ethan)

Sam's friend went home a minutes ago. I decided that I should tell Sam how I feel. I want to have an actual relationship. Not a fuck buddy. I was sure and not scared.

I walked to her room and opened the door. She laid on her bean bag chair. The room reeked of alcohol. She sat up and smiled at me crooked.

"Heeey Ethan! Come here!!" She exclaimed. I walked to her and sat on my knees in front of her. "You know I've liked you since the first day we met in highschool!! I want you to lick me dry right now!!" She said spreading her legs. I pushed them closed. "Sam your drunk" I replied simply. "Am I? Nah I can't be. I feel GREAT!!" she said and tried to stand up. I stood up with her. She fell forward and I caught her.

"Come on Ethan you know you wanna fuck me" she giggled. It was true. There was nothing I wanted more than to feel the walls of her pussy tighten around my rock hard cock. But now wasnt the time. She wasn't herself. "not right now Princess" I said sweetly and laid her on her bed.

She moaned slightly. Making me hard. "Ethan I love when you call me that" she said laughing. I pulled the blanket over her. "I know princess" I replied. She moaned a little louder. I wanted her so bad. I swallowed the moan I was holding back. "Daddy fuck me" she begged grabbing my arm.

A moan slipped out. My face turned red as I peeled her fingers from my arm. "Maybe when you aren't so drunk" I said and hurried out of the room, before I actually did it.

**Two hours later**

(Sam)

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I used the bathroom. Brushed my teeth, then sprayed my room with fabreez. It smelled less like alcohol but I opened the window just to be sure.

There was a small knock on my door. "Come in" I said. Ethan opened the door and closed it behind him when he came in. "Hey...ummm...I just wanted to tell you I thought about what you said and... I do want a relationship with you..." He said turning red.

I turned red too. "O-ok" I replied. He smiled. "You know there was something you asked me while you were drunk" he said. "what was that?" I asked. "This" he whispered on my lips then pressed them into his. I kissed back passionately. He roughly turned me around and pushed me against the door. "E-Ethan" I moaned.

He stopped and looked at me. "What's my name?" He asked. I looked him in his hazel eyes. "Daddy" I moaned. A moan slipped out of his mouth. He pulled off my t-shirt. He grabbed my left breast with one hand and wrapped his other arm around my waist. He massaged it as he kissed me.

He kissed my chin, then my jawline, and my neck. Leaving dark circles as he went along. He pulled off my shorts and underwear. Then slowly kissed down my stomach to my sex.

He fixed his head between my legs then started flicking his tongue across my clit. I grabbed his hair and arched my back. "D-Daddy I-Im gonna-" he stopped instantly. I whined at the loss of pleasure. He came back up and stripped himself. He pulled out a silver packaging and ripped it open with his teeth. He pulled the condom on and laid down on me.

He lined up with my entrance and looked at me. I nodded. He pushed into me and pecked my lips. I felt a tear slipped out. "Oh my God?! Are you ok?" He asked about to pull out. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Y-Yeah...I'm fine" I said. He connected our lips. He moved slowly. The pain quickly turned to pleasure.

I threw my head back and moaned. "I haven't even started yet princess" Ethan groaned.

He supported himself on his elbows and started moving faster and deeper. I started scratching his back as I felt a knot in my chest. "D-Daddy" I moaned. "Don't cum yet princess" Ethan groaned. I started panting as he  kept going.

"Say my name princess so you can come together" he moaned. "DADDY!!" I screamed. We came at the same time then rode out our highs. He pulled out then pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash can next to my bed. He laid down next to me and I curled up onto his chest.

"I'm gonna do you like that everyday princess...so you know how special you are" Ethan whispered in my ear. I moaned softly right before I fell asleep, listening to his soft heart beat.