SIX

@ lucyvixen | red lipz

157,894 likes , 78,857 comments

username
slaying as usual

username
kiss me with those red lips

username
who took the pic ?

username1
why are you so fuckin hot 😩😩😩

jakedufner
@ username1 i ask her that all the time

username
LMAOOOO

username
^^^^ JAKEEE

username
IM FUCKIN DEAD / my SHIP HAS OFFICIALLY SAILED

username
is it just me or is lucy swinging from jake to mikey ?? she's either flirting with jake or flirting with manfs . people say she's not a slut but that's what sluts do . mess around with many people .

username
normally i wouldn't agree , but you're right ^^

username
^^^^

username
bro you're fuckin right ^^^^

mikeymanfs
come over the boys wanna film

lucyvixen
@ mikeymanfs facetime me

FACETIME

Lucy clicked the green accept button just as Manf's face filled the screen.

"Yo, what's up?" he waved, and lucy smiled softly.

"I gotta question," Mikey's brow raised as he waited for her to continue.

"Do I look like a slut for joking around with you and Jake?" She looked into the camera, then down to her feet.

She heard Mikey laugh. "Lucy, were you reading those damn insta comments? They don't know we do that shit all the time. Just tell em' that's our thing; messin around with eachother."

After hearing his words, Lucy's smile brightened. "Damn, you sound so sentimental. I'll be over in twenty. See you, crimson chin." She grinned as she ended the call right before Manfs could argue back, and the girl bit her lip.

She decided to post another picture on instagram, hoping she could explain the way she was 'joking' with both Jake and Manfs.

Truth is, Lucy felt something for both boys, just from the month and a half of knowing them.
She just couldn't decide which one was better for her.