TWENTY SIX

{lowercase intended}

lucy finished editing her video just as the plane landed in new jersey. butterflies erupted in her stomach as she thought about returning to her fans; returning to her friends.

"ladies and gentlemen, our plane has officially landed in west milford, new jersey. enjoy your stay!" the flight attendant's voice boomed through the speakers, and lucy shakily put her laptop back in its case. she gathered her belongings and stood in the aisle, impatiently waiting to get off the plane.

it took a few minutes, but for lucy, it felt like hours. she could barely even breathe because of the nervousness that was slowly increasing. soon enough, she walked through the movable hallway and was ushered outside to the designated waiting room.

lucy's eyes searched for him around the sea of people, and when they found him, the girl almost crumbled to the floor. she walked towards him slowly at first, almost too carefully, but as she got closer to him, she started jogging. tears filled her eyes as she felt her legs break out into a sprint, and she jumped into her best friend's arms.

she sobbed into his neck, her mouth hurting from smiling so hard. "mikey," she cried, clutching onto him with all her strength. she felt his hands wrap around her waist in almost a protective manner, and the girl almost melted in his arms.

"i missed you so fucking much." and she felt manfs' soft laughter vibrate in his chest. "i missed you too, luce." he murmured, and lucy heard him sniffle.

they stayed in each other's embrace for a few moments, before lucy moved to look him in the eye. "i'm so sorry for leaving, mikey. i'm sorry for ignoring you, and i'm sorry for leaving all of you guys alone and sad. i should've-" mikey shushed her by pulling beer into another hug.

"don't apologize. just-, just don't leave like that again."

lucy laughed through her nose as she shook her head. "i won't. i promise."

FUCKFUCKFUCK
LUCY'S BACK
Y'ALL MIGHT BE WONDERING
WHY IS SHE JUST NOW SHOWING UP AFTER NINE MONTHS ????
LIKE WHY IS SHE JUST NOW ANSWERING THE TEXTS N SHIZZ ?
LIKE ISNT SHE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER FAMILY / ISNT SHE DEALING WITH HER FATHER HAVING CANCER ???

JUST WAIT ITLL ALL BE EXPLAINED !!!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY !! ( even tho it's a short chapter lol )