CHAPTER 1

AT THE CHOI'S MANSION

YUNA'S POV

I wake up, streching my body for another wonderful day. The birds is cirping, childrens wake up early to school, the sizzle sound of frying pan and the smell of burning....eggs??

"*snif* *snif* Wait, what is this smell" I ask myself while my eyes still closed.
Then my eyes widened because I just relize that I'm almost late for school. My school starts at 8:00 am and now is 7:50am AND the house smells like something burning!!!

I rushes myself to the kichen to look for something that smells burning. And there I saw eggs in the frying pan are all Black!!! And I think I know who did this... It's... Our helper Sojung unnie.

"SOJUNG UNNIE!!!!!" I shout loudly and I could hear Sojung unnie running from upstairs clumsily. Then she clumsily stood infront of me.

"Yes young miss" Sojung unnie ask me and I know she feels terrifide now.

"Can you explain this" I ask her sternly but not too cold.

" I ummm.... " Sojung unnie said her head looking at the ground

"Yes, I what" I ask her again

She took a deep breath first before she say "Iamsosorryyoungmiss.Idin'tmeantoburnthefryingpanandtheeggs.Ijustwanttomakeyoubreakfastbecausemrschoiisnotathomeandsheaskmetomakebreakfastforyouinstead"

"Wow" the only word that came out of my mouth. How can human being say something that fast.

"Arraso I don't even understand what your saying, btw where's eomma" I said don't know how to be mad anymore because I love all of our helpers expecialy Sojung unnie.

" I don't know Mrs Choi just tell me that she will not be at home on tomorow"

"Tomorow??" I ask

"Yeah... And... ummm... young miss" Sojung unnie calls me

"Yes" I answer back

"Are'nt you go to school??" she ask me and I just remember I had to go to school. And today is my first day at school

"Why now you tell me!!!" I rushes to get my towel and go to the bathrom

END OF YUNA'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

Yuna quickly uses her uniform, get her bag and rushes to her driver. "Oppa oppa!! Aish where is this oppa. Dose'nt he know that I am late for school" Yuna is searching for her driver. Then she saw her driver is walking calmly while sipping on his coffee.

'How can he drink at this hour' Yuna though to herself

"OPPA!!!!!" Yuna calls her driver.

" Oh, young miss. Good morning. You're early today " The driver says while bowing at Yuna.

"What do you mean early!! I'm late for school you know!!" Yuna shout but not too loud at her driver.

"Huh?? Late?? School?? Now??" Her driver ask innocently as if his young miss is not late for school.

"YES!! Look at the time, now I'm late " Yuna said feel like want to cry.

"It's 8:00 am now" Yuna's driver says innocently.

"Hah!!! 8:00 am!!! Now I'm totally late. My school starts at 8:00 am you know!!! Arhhh!!!" Yuna says frustrated.

" But your new school starts at 8:30 am. 8:00 am is at previos school. " The driver says calmly.

Yuna thinks for awile and then grin. "Ahh, Oppa. Mian, Yuna forgot about it. Mianhaeyo oppa " Yuna doing aegyo at her driver.

" Arraso, arraso oppa forgive you " her driver says cooly.

"Yah, oppa saranghaeyo" Yuna says while giving hearts at her driver. Like I said Yuna loves all of her helpers and drivers.

" Let's go now young miss " her driver says and open the door for her.

"Thanks oppa, let's go " Yuna gets in the car and they drove to school.

AT THE PARK'S MANSION

JIMIN'S POV

I wake up early and go take a shower. Then I change into my joging clothes. I take my phone and headphone and walk out of my mansion. I wear my nike shoes and head for the door. Once I step outside I saw our helper Mrs Yun at the garden watering the plants.

"Good morning Mrs Yun" I greet her

"Oh, good morning too young master" she greets me back while bowing and proceed to water the plants.

"Are you going joging young master?" Mrs Yun ask me and I reply with a nod.

"Walk safely" she says and I give her an ok sign.

Once I arive at the park nearby, I wear my headphone that was around my neck and play my fav song. Then start joging.

Minutes later after I was done joging, I head back to the mansion and like every morning I will see my parents being lovey dovey at the kichen. I go to the kichen grab an apple and go to my room while eating the apple just ignore them and not even saying good morning to them.

I enter my room and sigh heavily then go to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower I wear my school uniform use my converse shoes and walk out of the house to go to school.

I'm standing at the bus stop to wait for the bus, although I have a driver but I use the bus because I don't like many attention at school. Besides, I can ride with bangtan together. Bangtan is my gang name that my member choose and yes i'm a popular person at school because of my looks and wealth but I don't like so much attention.

I just talk to bangtan and seventeen. Seventeen is another gang, that gang is also my friend cause the leader of that gang is my childhood friend until now.

"Ouch!!" I was in my thoughs when suddently someone hit my head. I look beside me and I saw seokmin. "Yah, are'nt you going to get in" seokmin say. "Oh, yea" I say still dizzy from the hit. Then we enter the bus. I sit beside the window and seokmin sits beside me.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

AT THE LEE'S MANSION

SEOKMIN'S POV

I wake up late today andit was 8:20 am when I wake up. I rushes to the bathroom to take a shower. After showering, I wear my school uniform. One last check at the mirror then I grab my bag .

I walk out of my room and go to the kichen to get a breadon the table then wear my shoes and went out then tell my driver that i'm using the bus today and went to the bas stop.

I was a few meters from the bus stop and I can saw the bus had arrived but I saw a person standing in front of the bus but did not get in. When I was a few cm from that person I relize that it was jimin who were spacing out... again

I walk to him and hit his head make him look at me with fierce eyes but I just stay cool " Yah, are'nt you going to get in " I say... still cool. "Oh, yeah" He say.  ' That was weird, he usualy will get mad at me if I hit his head 'I though but then shrug it off then we enter the bus and jimin sits beside the window and sit beside him.

END OF SEOKMIN'S POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS, HOW WAS IT?? SORRY IF IT'S BORING. THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE LOOK FORWORD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU~~~