CHAPTER 17

"Mmm.....aish...why is it soo cold" Yuna cuddles herself to reduce the coldness.

"Oh? You're awake honey? Let me take the medicine for you"

"Mom? I think I'm sick" *snif* Yuna pulls the blanket over her head.

"Yea you are" a male voice said.

"Oppa?" Yuna still cuddles herself under the blanket with her eyes closed.

"Uh...yea" blush by the 'oppa' word.

"Why is your voice sounds weird? Did you eat my chewing gum and get it stuck in your troat again" Yuna tiredly say.

"Uh...maybe?" Holding laughter.

"Oppa why are your talking style weird" Yuna sits up and look towards his brother only to make her eyes widen in shock.

She was expecting to see her brother, Seungcheol, but the only one she can see is...

"Seokmin!?!?" Yuna quickly grabs the blanket to cover herself when she sees Seokmin sitting on a chair facing her next to the study table.

"Yea it's me" Seokmin grins.

"Wh..what are you doing here" Yuna looks down at the ground trying to remember what happen last night.

"What do you mean? This is my house" Seokmin grins innocently.

"Wh...what!?"

"Oh? Good morning honey" Mrs. Lee, Seokmin's mother, came in and greet Yuna.

"Oh, annyeonghasayo and good morning too" Yuna say while bowing a little.

"Let me see" Mrs. Lee put her forehand on Yuna's forehead checking her temperature. Yuna just sitting silently letting Mrs. Lee do that.

"Well it looks like you're becoming a little better since last night" Mrs. Lee smiles to reasure her.

"Don't worry. My mom is a nurse so she knows what she's doing" Seokmim said then smile at Yuna.

Yuna just nod slowly.

"Here is your medicine. Make sure to eat it after lunch." Mrs. Lee said with a soft smile then walk out of the room giving those two some space.

When Mrs. Lee had walk out of the room, Seokmin breaks the silent first.

"So...Yuna-ah..."

"Hmm..." Yuna hummed still thinking what just happen not even giving attention to Seokmin.

Seokmin realize that Yuna is not even paying attention to his -about-to-say-words- and decided to say something before she gets the wrong idea.

"If you're wondering what happen what happen to you and why you're here, I can tell you tho but seriously don't think negative"

"Oh...so you realize." Yuna then lift her head looking at Seokmin then grin waiting for Seokmin to continue.

"Only after you take a shower and I'll tell you cause you smell" Yuna pout then walk her way to the bathroom as if it's her own house.

"Aish! Arraso!"

Seokmin chukles and shook his head.

~flashback~

Seokmin's POV

It was getting dark so I assume that it will rain soon, cause it's 4: 30 p.m and its dark. And speaking of bad luck it started raining heavily so I quickly run to go back home but then I saw someone fimiliar sitting or looking more like sleeping? At the bus stop.

I walk towards the person and saw it was a she so I was a little confuse cause why would a girl be doing outside at this moment and expecially when it's dark and raining heavily.

I walk even closer and stand infront of her, cause she's sitting at the bus stop while sleeping, I lean my face closer to her face and analizes her feature when I realize that it's Yuna!

"Oh? What is she doing here alone" I ask myself.

Her bag is at her side and her clothes are drenched and a jacket is covering her soaked feature. But there's still visible parts of her that did not get covered by the jacket make it see through and her her skin looks so--*drooling* yah!!! Lee Seokmin!!! What are you thinking!! You pervert mind!!! Get the hell out of my head!!

I shrug the thought of and decided to call Hoshi to come here cause when I try to check her phone, her phone is D to the E to the A to the D, DEAD.

"Yeobuseyo, Hoshi ya"

"Yeobuseyo, what do you want Seokmin"

"Can you help me?"

"What"

"Pick me up please"

"Aish! Just walk to your home yourself! Now good bye I'm hanging up!"

"No! Wait! There's a girl with me"

"Okay! I'll be there in 5 minutes!"

*tut* *tut* (hang up)

"Aish seriously this guy? He's always on when there's a girl" I say to myself while shooking my head.

I off my phone then turn my head back at Yuna who is still peacefully sleeping. Then walk towards her and sit next to her.

I am looking at Yuna. Admiring her beautiful face. Unconciously my lips forming a smile. But then frown when I realize that Yuna is shivering, maybe from coldness.

I put my forehand on her forehead checking her temperature afraid that she will have a cold. But my dissapointment, she have a really savere cold. Cause her forehead is on...FIRE!!!!

(This story's Author dancing to BTS' FIRE)

Sorry about that...

I suddently panicked but just in time, Hoshi had arrive.

Okay long story short.

I tell Hoshi to take us to my house, cause I forgot where her house is and I don't have Seungcheol hyung's number.

We arrive at my house and I thanked Hoshi for sending me home. And I told the maids to help me put Yuna on my bed cause we don't have a guest room.

I know my house is big, but, seriously we don't have any guest room.

I tell my parents about Yuna staying here and she have a cold and go straightly to dreamland.

And before you readers get the wrong idea, FYI I'm sleeping on the couch at the living room with my spongebob doll and not on my bed at my bedroom with Yuna. Now good night.

End Of Seokmin's POV

~end of flashback~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! My lovely readers. This is chapter 17 so I want to say thank you to all of my readers that have been supporting, voting, commenting this story from the first chapter till this chapter.

Okay, I'll just get to the point here.

Acctually I want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my readers!!!

May anyone who is reading this have a wonderfull year in 2018!!!