CHAPTER 16

"Aish!!! How can I forgot her!!" Seungcheol is driving as fast as he can to Yuna's school to pick her up while cursing loudly in his car.

"Mom is gonna kill me if she knows I forgot Yuna at school." Seungcheol suddently shivers from the thought of his mother going to kill him.

"And why is it raining heavily!!! And why is it soo dark outside!! This is all your fault weather!! For making this hard for me!!!" Seungcheol continuesly cursing at the weather for rainning.

~.~.~

Jimin had arived at his house with his wet and drenched clothes. He enters his house and went straight to his room ignoring his mom at the living room wathing dramas.

"Oh? Jimin, son. You just came home?" His mom turns her head towards Jimin to look at him. But then gasp when she saw him.

"*gasp* why are you clothes wet? Hurry up and change your clothes before you-"

"Shut up!! Don't tell me what to do" Jimin cut his mom's words not even looking at his mom and continue to walk up the stairs. But then stop after walking about five steps.

"And don't call me your son. I'm not your son" Jimin coldly say without looking at her mom and continue walking up the stairs to his room.

Jimin enters his room and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower before he catch a cold.

After having a hot shower for about an hour, Jimin finally walks out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and is shirtless. He walks towards his closet and took out a pair of clothes then wear it.

After changing, he take his phone from his study table then turn it on before looking at his notification that he notice he just receive 100 messages.

The 100 messages is from BangTeen, that chatroom where Seventeen and BTS is in it.

Jimin walks to his bed then lie on it before beginning to read the, BangTeen chatroom first. But it's too many messages that make Jimin scroll it down and just read the latest messages.

~BangTeen Chatroom~

Seungcheol : Guys~~ T^T

Hoshi : Yah!! What's wrong!?

Jungkook : Yea, what's wrong dude?

Seungcheol : I almost got killed by my mom *cries*

Hoshi : Wae?

Suga : Why? Why? Why? What's wrong!?

Jeonghan : Did you do something bad!?

Namjoon : Did you broke something precious like an expensive vase!?

Taehyung : ......

Jun : Why vase?

Namjoon : Mmm.... because I just broke my mom's favorite vase *guilty* *sad*

Jin : ...............................................................................

Namjoon : What!?

Seungcheol : Hyung, seriously -_-

Namjoon : Okay okay!! Now cut to the point!! Hmpp!! *pout*

Seungcheol : Owkayy

Seungcheol : So the thing is...

Seungcheol : I forgot to pick up my sister at school.

Taehyung : So?

Seungcheol : What do you mean so!? It's dark outside!? And it's rainning heavily!! It's dangerous for a lady to wait outside when it's rainning and dark and alone. I'm gonna cry.

Jungkook : So what's the point in being 'almost got killed by my mom' part?

Seungcheol : There is a point!? The point is. I'm getting grounded by my mom for 3 days *cries like a baby*

Jeonghan : So what? It's just 3 days?

Seungcheol : Did you ever see me in my room for just a minute without doing anything?

Taehyung : Oh!! Let me check!!

Suga : Never

Taehyung : Yah!! I was about to say that first!!

Suga : Whatever I'm going to sleep bye humans!!

Seokmin : Yo!! Did I miss something?

Then Jimin's phone vibrated signalling that he have another message coming in. He press back from the group chat and found out that someone is masseging him. But it's an unknown number?

"Who is this?" Jimin ask himself and open the massege.

Unknown Number's Massege

Unknown : Hi babe ^^

Unknown : Miss me?

---------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! Sorry it's short. I ran out of ideas *grins*

Oh, I want to recommend this story. It's super good.

The tittle is 'Without A Heart (A YuKook Fanfic)'

You should really read this if you are a Yukook (Yuju X Jungkook) shipper

If you don't mind if the story is still uncomplete.

The story even make me cry [LOL] hahaha

Well that's all

Please wait for the next chapter~~~

Bye~~♡♡♡