CHAPTER 11

EUNHA'S POV

~flashback~

I was walking to my locker that is next to Yuna's and before I even reach my locker, someone bumps into me. Makes the books that I was holding fell on the floor.

"Oh sorry"

I appologize to the person althought I know I'm not the one who bump into him. I just want this get over with cause acctually I'm a shy person.

I squat down to pick up my books that is scattered on the floor. But before I could take my own books someone's hand already pick it up for me.

I look up and saw that person who picking up my books is the same person who accidently bumps into me.

I stand up letting him pick up all of my books. I uncontiously looking at him. 'He looks fimiliar' I thought.

After he finished picking up all of my books, he stands up and hand the books to me then bow.

"Sorry I did'nt see where I was walking" He said after bowing then smile.

"O-oh that's ok" I said and then I realize who he was. You know who? Well I bet you don't. Well it's Jimin. That popular leader of that one group name that I forgot what.

After that it's silent again. An awkward silent. So I decided to just continue opening my locker then stuffing my books inside.

I know it's a mess inside my locker but still, I'm the most intellegent, most smartest and the top 1 in my class and school.

I was still stuffing my books silently when someone spoke.

"Eunha-shi"

Wait Jimin's still here? I thought he had left? But why he's still standing here?

Me : "Nae?"

Jimin : "C-can I ask y-you something?" Wait did he just...sttuter?

Me : "Aa..mm...yes and?"

Jimin : "Acctually...I like Yuna"

Wait wait wait. Did I just hear that right?

Me : "What?" Ok my jaw just dropped to the ground.

Jimin : "I like Yuna, Choi Yuna, your bestfriend"

Me : "No no what I mean is..aaa....whaaaaaaat?"

Jimin : "Ah well it just happen to be that way"

Me : "What do want me to do then?"

Jimin : "I...also don't know. I just feel like telling someone right now"

Me : "And why you're telling me this and not your friends?"

Jimin : "I...I...don't know"

Seriously? Ok now I feel bad for saying that sarcasmly.

Me : "Oh I know! I have a plan"

Jimin : "Oh really!"

Me : "Just talk with me friendly, like we've been friends since a thousand years
ago till now"

Jimin : "Seriously -_- 'a thousand years ago' "

Me : "Well do even talk to me at class. This is the first time you know"

Jimin : "Owkay owkay fine. A thousand years ago. Happy?"

I smile that is telling him yes then frown when I suddently realize something. I'm not my usual self. Oh no what's happening. Are'nt I shy with Jimin?

I usualy don't talk like this with someone else at school. I will usualy be shy then find an excuse to walk away. Yah!! What's wrong with me!!

Jimin : "Hello? Eunha-shi, are you there? Earth to Jung Eunha"

I snap out of my thoughts when Jimin wave his hands in front of my face.

Me : "Heh? Oh, sorry. What were you saying"

Jimin : "I said, what's the next plan?"

Me : "Just wait for Yuna came"

Jimin : "But...she is here...with another guy that looks fimiliar"

Me : "Yah, where's your confident"

I think Jimin is nervous. So continue with the plan, we talk friendly and happily. Then suddently Jimin make a joke that make me laugh unstoply.

I can sense that Yuna is walking closer to us with a teasing look but I think there's something else in that look, jealousy.

I mouthed Jimin saying "act like you did'nt see her and try to ignore her" then give a confident smile. And we start talking nonsense.

*cough*cough*

Well there's my cue. Cutie Eunha fighting. I hope my plan works.

"Oh, Yuna ah. When did you came!?"

"And just now you realize me?"

"Wait since when are you here?"

"Oh you have a new friend now? You did'nt even realize me here? You don't need me anymore? If that's the case then I'm hurt"

Ok now she cross her arms and pout. I hugs her tightly then say in her ear "ya, are you mad?" "Ya~~Yuna ya~~" "If you're sad then I'll be sad too" but inside I was laughing evilously.

"Fine! Just be mad then! I won't ever talk to starting from today" I pretend to be mad at her then pout but acctually I was grinning.

"Ya~~Eunha ya~~"

I smirk without her noticing and I successed.

"Ya~~Don't be like this please"

"I was just kidding awhile ago"

Yea kidding yea right what a good want. Good job Choi Yuna good job. What a nice excuse. -_-

"Ya~~~~~"

"Eunha ya~~~"

Ok I think that's enough teasing her. Well I think I should go with my original plan.

"Owkay! Owkay!"

"Just do me one favor" ok nows my time to start my plan.

She looking at me like I'm gonna tell her something special but seriously... I'M NOT!! ㅋㅋㅋ I know that's not funny.

I turn 90 degree then look at Jimin and Yuna with a -I'm-sorry-but-I-have-to-do-this- look. Then...

With all my might I close my locker door and run back to class. I know they will kill me after this but they can't do that cause I'm school's gol--.

Wait this is not me. I'm not even like this. I was the school smartest student and the school's g---.

Seriously author!!! Why are you making me like this!! This is not me!!! No!!! My image!!! My innocent image!!! Huhuhu~~~

~end of flashback~

END OF EUNHA'S POV

------------------------------------------------------

YOLOOOO~~~~ I'M BACK☆ SO I WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE THE FLASHBACK OF THE INCIDENT☆ NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE CONTINUESLY OF THE LAST CHAPTER☆ CONTINUE SUPPORTING THIS STORY♡ EVEN THO I ALWAYS MAKE A LONG TIME TO UPDATE AND A LOT OF EXCUSES♤ CAUSE THIS TIME MY EXAM IS NEAR☆ AS NEAR AS TODAY☆ YEA TODAY IS MY EXAM DAY SO WISH ME LUCK!!☆ VOTE♡COMMENT♡LOVE♡SUPPORT♡ TQ♡