Chapter 2

Middle school brought a ton of mistakes. Not only did they hold a ton of mistakes, they let in a ton of mistakes. I happened to meet this girl her name was Spring. She's not even worth talking about. She was like a Barbie on the inside. She always said I was pretty and I was her "best friend" she lied. As soon as she moved , she found better people ; and boom, she turned on the person she loved. At this point I didn't care. She wasn't my best friend; Thalia was. Spring tried to fight me ; with what strength? I have no clue. She was very indirect , she always called me the same names I somehow continue to hear .
Cyber bullying was probably the worst & only type of bullying I received from her. She would post all the time on her social media that "I was a fat hoe that wouldn't touch her and I shouldn't live." She called me "an insecure bitch that would never change." Was she right? No. Did I believe she was right at the time ? Yes. I don't swing first, I don't start problems I end them.
She turned a ton of my friends against me. Mainly all the guys were the only ones who sticked with me. For some reason , my anger took over my mind. Spring was talking mad crap, so my mind made me walk to her. I had no control, I lost all of it. I walked towards her , all I remember is getting pulled back before I punched her. After all of that happened, I walked out of the class and was hitting everybody who touched me. No one could calm me down, all my anger made me cry. I was so mad, that I sat outside the class and waited. Thalia was the only person who calmed me down. If she wasn't there, I don't know what would have happened.
Spring is an ongoing problem, and I don't like her. She was nothing but trouble, and issues. She started a ton of rumors , and honestly I don't care about her. Like I said , she doesn't even deserved me.