Port Angeles.

I got ready for school.

We were all gathered in the park

We were all gathered in the park. Jessica was sitting on the bench tanning herself while my eyes frantically searched for him. ' He isn't here. ' I heard Jessica say. ' Whenever the weather's nice the Cullens disappear '.
' What do they just ditch ? ' I asked.
' Mr.Cullen yank them out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that on my parents, not even close ', Jessica said.
' Disha. I asked Eric to the prom and he Said yes. I took control. ' Angela told me excitedly. ' I told you ', I said hugging her. ' Do you really have to go ? ' she asked me sadly. ' Yeah ', I answered. ' Hey me and Angela are going for prom dress shopping you should come. We will be needing your suggestions. ' Jessica said. ' Okay '. I said.

*Skip to Port Angeles*
We were in the shop and Jessica and Angela were looking for dresses while I was reading a book. Angela was wearing a blue dress while Jessica was wearing a pink dress. ' What do you think Disha ? ' they asked me. I looked up and said ' You both look good '. ' You are really not into this , are you ? ' they ask me . I replied by shaking my head. Just then some boys passed by the store and knocked at the glass door ' Nice ' , they said smirking. ' Oh gosh ' , Angela said embarrassed. ' That's disgusting ' , I said with disgust. ' I really want to run into this bookstore. I'll see you guys at dinner. ' I went to the library and spend most of my time there. I left the store and bought a book related to the Quileute tribe. It was really dark outside. I was walking down the road when I saw two guys in front of me. I decided to take the other path. But they were following me. ' Hey who are you running from ? ' I heard them. As I was walking I saw some more boys in front of me. I was pushed towards one of the guys , ' Woah woah were are you going ? Hang out with us. ' I heard them say. ' Hey she is the girl from the dress shop. ' another one said. ' What's the problem babe ? ' they said pushing me around. ' Don't touch me ', I said. ' Don't touch me ' , I repeated and kicked one of them. He groaned in pain and suddenly I heard a screeching noice and I saw a car coming towards us. It was almost going to hit the guys but it stopped. I saw Edward get out of the car. ' Get in the car ', he told me , looking at boys. I got in the car and he went towards them. ' That's very dangerous ..... ' I heard one of the boys say. I could see Edward's back only but I heard a growling noice and saw the boys backing up clearly scared. Edward got in the car and all the boys ran away and he took a sharp turn and started driving. We got to the road and he was speeding. ' I should go back and rip those guy's heads off. ' he said fuming with anger. ' Uh no you shouldn't. ' I said. ' You don't know the vile repulsive things they were thinking ' he said.
' You do ? '
He tensed up and said ' it's not hard to guess '.
I chuckled looking away.
' Can you talk about something else ? Distract me. So I won't turn around. He asked me.
' You Should put your seatbelt on '. I said.
He started laughing and said ' Maybe you should put your seat belt on Disha. '
We reached the restaurant me , Jessica and Angela were supposed to meet. As I exited from the car I saw the two of them exiting the restaurant. ' Hey Disha where were you ? We left you messages but we were like starving so ... ' I heard Jessica say. Then Edward came and said ' Uh we both ran into each other and I got her to talking. I hope you don't mind ' ' No not at all. ' they said smiling. ' Um I think I should make sure that Disha eats something. I'll drop her home myself ', Edward said. ' ' Th-that's very thoughtful. ' Angela said. ' Yeah , I should eat something. ' I said. ' Ok we'll see you tomorrow ' and with that they left , giggling on their way. Me and Edward entered the restaurant and I ordered my food. Edward didn't order anything​. ' One mushroom Ravioli ' the waitress said , placing the plate in front of me. ' Thanks ' I said. ' So are you sure there isn't anything I can get you ? ' she asked Edward eyeing him. ' ' Uh no thank you ', he said still looking at me. ' Ok , lemme know ' and with that the waitress left.
' You are really not going to eat ?' I asked him.
' No. I'm on a special diet. ' he said.
' You gotta give me some answers. ' I said looking at him.
' Mmmm. Yes. No. To get to the other side uh 1.777245.... ' he rambled on jokingly​.
' I don't want to know what the square root of pie is. ' I said stopping him.
' You knew that ? '
' How did you know where I was ? '
' I didn't. '
' Alright ', I said getting up from my chair.
' Uh n-no don't leave ' , he said with pleading eyes.
' Did you follow me ? ' I ask him sitting back down in my chair.
' I ... I feel very uh protective of you '.
' So you followed me '.
' I was trying to keep my distance unless you needed my help and then I heard what those lowlives were thinking .. '
' Wait. You said you heard what they were thinking. So what you .... You read minds ? '
' I can read every mind in this room apart from yours. I look at you and .. nothing. It's very frustrating '.
' Is there something wrong with me ?'
' See I tell you I can read minds and you think that there is something wrong with you ', he said Laughing.
I saw him huffing.
' What is it ? ' I ask.
' I don't have ... the strength ... to stay away from you anymore. "
' Then don't '. I said as we were gazing into each other's eyes.
I finished my food and Edward was dropping me off. I was looking at him driving. ' Okay I think I am gonna warm it up now ' I said deciding to turn on the heater. But our fingers touched each other's and I gasped. His fingers were ice cold. ' You hand is so cold ', I told him but he just kept driving. He dropped me at home and we said our goodbyes. I went to my room and opened my laptop and the book I bought. ' Cold ones ' I read. I search it in Google and opened the site. ' Apotampki ' it read.

I opened the different countries

I opened the different countries. Egypt - Immortal drink, it showed. India - Sources of Ganges. Peru - Demon establishment. As I was reading the articles I saw the keywords. Undead. Speed. Strength. Memories of Edward rushing towards me and stopping the van flashed in my mind. Cold-skinned , when I touched Edward's fingers , those were ice cold. Immortal. Drinks blood. Edward was drinking my blood and suddenly I woke up with a startle. Just a dream I thought. I was going to confront Edward tomorrow. I still can't believe that he is a ........