He's Back.

We went back to the Cullens house. As we entered, we saw Laurent standing at the bottom of the stairs. Edward stepped to fight but Carlisle stopped him. ' He is here to warn us ', Carlisle told us. ' I'm tired of these games now. I've never seen James craving for somebody's blood so much before and the girl Victoria, do not underestimate her ' , and with the Laurent left.  We went in their garage. ' We have to kill him and rip him into pieces '. Edward Said. ' I really thought about killing another creature and a sadistic one like James. ', Carlisle Said. ' What if he kills one of us first ? ' , Rosalie said , sitting on the counter. ' I'm gonna run Disha south. You'll distract the tracker ' , Edward told Carlisle. ' No , James knows you won't leave Disha alone. He'll come after you ', Carlisle said to Edward.  ' I'll go with Disha. Jasper and I will drive her south. I'll keep her safe Edward ', Alice told Edward. ' Can you keep your thoughts to yourself ? ' Edward asked her. ' Yes ' , Alice said taking me away from Edward and I got inside the car. ' Rosalie , Esme can you please put these on so the tracker will pick up Disha's scent. ' Edward said throwing my clothes towards them. ' Why ? What is she to me ? ' Rosalie asked. ' Rosalie, Disha is with Edward. She is part of our family now and we protect our family ' , Carlisle told her handing over my jacket.  She took the jacket and went away followed my Emmett. Edward stood in front of me bending over. ' If ... Huh ... If anything happens I swear to God .... ' I started but Edward cut me off. ' Nothing's gonna happen. There's​7 of us and there's 2 of them. When everything's done I'm gonna come back and get you. Disha you are my life now ', he said stroking my cheek. Alice started the car and then we left , leaving behind Edward, Rosalie and Emmett.

As I was traveling I decided to leave my mom a message

As I was traveling I decided to leave my mom a message. ' Hey, mom. Um I just wanted to let you know that I'm not in forks but I'm fine. I'll contact you soon '. We stopped at a hotel. I was sitting on the bed , Alice and Jasper were sitting on the couch when suddenly Alice gasped. ' What happened ? ' Jasper asked and I came in the living room. ' The tracker, he just changed course. Mirrors a room full of mirrors ', Alice said and she started drawing something. ' Edward said that the visions weren't always certain. ' I told them. ' Yeah if they change their minds the vision changes ', Jasper told me. ' So the course of the tracker is going to lead him to the ballet studio ? ' I asked them. ' You have been here ? ' Alice asked me. ' I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch like that. ' I told them. ' Was your school here in Phoenix ? ' Jasper asked me. Suddenly my phone rang and I saw Edward's name appear on the screen. I picked up the phone.
' Edward are you okay ? ' I asked him.
' We have lost the tracker. The woman is still in the area. I'm coming to get you. Then you and I , we are gonna go somewhere, alone. And the others will keep hunting. I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again. ', he told me. ' Okay, I'll see you soon. ', I said and disconnected the line. My phone rang again and I picked it up with out looking at the name. ' Disha , Disha were are you ? ' I heard my mom's voice. ' Mom I'm fi.... ', but I stopped when I heard his voice. ' Disha Disha. ' I heard James voice. ' You ? ',I asked him. ' If you want to see your mother alive come to your ballet studio and don't bring anyone. I'll know if you bring anyone. ' and he disconnected the phone. Jasper and Alice were in the reception and I sneaked from the hotel and left for my ballet studio. As I entered the ballet studio I heard my mom's voice again. ' Disha Disha.  Where are you ? ' ' Mom ? ' I called for her and followed her voice. ' Disha , Disha. There you are what are you doing in here ? ' I heard my mom's voice again. Wait what ? I opened the closet and saw a tape from my childhood was being played. I heard someone laughing. I turned around and saw James standing in front if me. ' That's my favorite part. You were a stubborn child weren't you ? ' he asked me coming towards me. ' She is not even here ', I told him and he pushed me up against the wall. ' Sorry. But it made things more easy. Let's make things more entertaining. I borrowed this from your house. Hope you don't mind. ' , he told me showing my video camera and started filming. ' Good and action...... Aww that will break Edward's little heart. ' ' You are .... Edward has nothing to do with this ' , I yelled at him. I sprayed the pepper spray that was in my pocket in his eyes and ran. But all of a sudden he was in front of me. Stupid vampire powers. He grabbed my neck and threw me across the hall and my head hit the wall and started bleeding. ' Beautiful. Very visually dynamic. I chose my stage well ' he said bringing the video camera up to my face. He took my hand which was covered in blood. ' It's too bad he didn't have the strength to turn you ', he said and I snatched my hand from his grip. ' Instead he kept you like a fragile little human. It's cruel really. ' he said looking at me. He stamped my leg with his vampire force and I let out a loud scream. It's think he just broke my leg.  ' Tell Edward about your pain. Tell him to avenge you. Tell him. Tell him ,' he screamed the last part when suddenly he was thrown across the room and I saw Edward looking at me. James came towards him and smashed his head against the mirror keeping a hold of his neck. ' You are alone cause you are faster than the others. ', he smashed his head again ,' but not stronger '.