Thunderstorm.

I went inside the Cullens house and Edward opened the door for me. ' What are you doing outside ? What's wrong ? ' , he asked me. ' Nothing ', I said and entered the house. We went inside Edward's room and he handed my a beautiful bracelet with a heart clinging to it.

 We went inside Edward's room and he handed my a beautiful bracelet with a heart clinging to it

' It's really pretty.  Thanks '. I told him. ' There's a bed ', I told him, seeing a bed in his room. ' I thought you might fall asleep ', he told me.
' The mattress is really soft '. I told him.
' Is it too much ? ' he asked me.
' No, it's perfect. I wanna ask you something '.
' Anything '.
' Okay, marriage is the condition for you to change me yourself , right ? '
' Yes ', he chuckled and came to sit beside me.
' You promise me that you will ? '
' I promise '.
' Okay '.
He took out a ring and placed it in my hands and knelt down.

' Disha , I promise that I'll love you every moment forever

' Disha , I promise that I'll love you every moment forever. And I want you to do me the extraordinary honor by marrying me '.
' Yes ', I told him smiling. He got up and I jumped on him and he twirled me around. He placed me on my feet and kissed me.

*Next day*
Me, Jasper and Edward were in the ground waiting for Harry and he came in a while. Me and Edward agreed to tell Harry  about us getting married as we don't wanna distract him. ' How come you are not fighting ? ' Harry asked Edward. ' Disha asked me not '. He told him. ' Yeah whatever ', Harry said. I went towards Harry and he picked me up in a bridal style so that my scent is covered by his scent. ' Eau de, wolf coming up ', Harry said with a smirk. ' Run ', Edward said sternly and Harry ran into the woods carrying me. After running a couple of yards, he started walking still carrying me. ' You didn't tell me to stay away from the fight. Don't you care about my safety ? ' Harry asked me.
' Of course I care. But you'd say no '. I told him.
' I don't wanna be in a pack. Let alone be it's leader '.
' Wow. Chief Harry '.
' Without a doubt. But every choice has its consequences and some more than others '.
' Now don't start. Everybody makes choices you are gonna have to except mine '.
' But you can love more than one person at a time. I have seen it '.
' Well, I'm not a wolf. I can't imprint '.
' It has nothing to do with imprinting. It has to do with feeling something for somebody. And I know you still feel something for me. Listen to me. I make you nervous '. He said leaning in.
' Haz ! '
' Don't worry. I promise I wouldn't kiss you until you ask '.
' Then you are going to be keeping that promise for a while chief '.

We reached the top of the mountains. Edward was already there. Jacob put me down and I went and hugged him. ' Alice said there's a thunderstorm coming ', Edward said. ' I know. I can sense it ', Harry told us. ' Let's get you inside ', Edward told me signalling towards the tent.

*At night*
I was shaking because of the thunderstorm. I was under the blankets but it had no effect on me. My teeth were chattering and my body was numb. ' I should have chosen a lower area ', Edward said.
' No it's fine. I'm good ', I stuttered.
' What can I do ? ' he told me with a look of regret in his face. I heard the tent open and Harry came in. ' Can't sleep with all the teeth chattering going on '. Harry said and looked at me. He was silent for a while. ' Forget it ', Edward said. ' She may need her toes someday. And let's face it. I'm hotter than you ', Harry said and took a step forward but Edward stopped him.

 I'm hotter than you ', Harry said and took a step forward but Edward stopped him

' Get your hand of me '. He told Edward. ' Keep your hands of her ', Edward told him with gritted teeth. ' Don't fight ' , I stuttered. ' If she gets sick, it's on you ' Harry told Edward. Edward saw my miserable Condition and nodded towards Harry.  Harry sat beside me and I moved my body closer to him hugging him tightly. ' Woah , you are freezing Disha ', he told me. ' Relax. You'll warm up soon. Faster if you take your clothes off '.
' Haz ! ' I warned him and he placed his head on top of mine. Slowly slowly I drifted off to sleep.

*Edward's P.O.V*
Disha was asleep. I could read Harry's mind. ' Can you at least attempt to control your thoughts ? ' I told him.
' What ? Are you doubting her feelings for you ? ' he asked me. ' Look I know she is in love with you '.
' Good '.
' But she is in love with me too. She just won't admit it to herself '.
' I can't tell if you are right '.
' Then let me ask you something. If she chooses me ... '
' She won't '.
' If she did. Would you try to kill me ? '
' That's an intriguing idea. But no. I couldn't hurt her like that '.
' Instead turn her into a blood sucking demon like you '.
' I don't want it. I never wanted it '.
' So stop her '.
' I tried '.
' But you gave up too quickly '.
' If you stayed away another six months , it wouldn't have been such a big issue. Trust me. ', I told him and his face hardened.
' You can read my mind. You know why I left. Because I wanted to protect her. Because I love her. But it almost killed us both. You have to consider that I might be better for her '.
' I have considered that. I know you can protect her and you can give her a life. A human life. That's all I want for her. But I'm not going to force her into anything '.
' Yeah. That I remember '.
' I'm glad you are here '.
' Mean it. As much as I want to kill you. I'm glad she is warm '.
' We're natural enemies. And if you wouldn't try to steal my reason of existing, I might actually like you '.
' Well. If you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, I might ...... No, not even then.  But she could still change her mind you know ? '
' Then I'll let her go '.