Prom.

I was discharged from the hospital but I was avoiding Harry. I can't believe he decided to show up after 2 years. I can't face him right now. Currently Alice is helping me to get ready for prom. Yeah I'm going with Edward. I don't know if Harry knows about it or not. He tried to contact me but I kept on dodging his calls. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Alice saying my name ,' Disha you are done. ' I looked up and saw myself in the mirror.

Alice really did a nice work

Alice really did a nice work. I thanked her and the doorbell rang. ' I'll get it ', Alice said and rushed downstairs. I went down the stairs and saw Edward standing there with his tux on.

 I went down the stairs and saw Edward standing there with his tux on

He looked like a Greek god. ' You look beautiful ', he complimented me. ' Thank you ', I said. ' We're gonna go now Alice. Don't worry I'll take care of her ', he told Alice. ' Uh huh I've heard before ', Alice said sarcastically and we all laughed. As we reached the school Edward told me to wait near the alley and he went somewhere. I was sitting on the bench when I heard a voice. ' Disha ', I turned around and saw Jacob standing there. ' Jacob. What are you doing here ? Did you come here with a date ? ', I asked him. ' Uh no. I actually came to talk to you. My dad payed me 20 bucks. ', he said laughing. ' Ok , let's hear it then ', I told him. ' Um please don't get mad. But he wants you to break up with your boyfriend​. He told this quote ' We'll be watching you '. He told me. ' Okay , well tell him thanks and to pay up ', I told him and we both started laughing. I went to get up and he was helping me when Edward came back. ' Jacob. I'll take her from here. ' , he told him. They both looked at each other with so much hatred. No what's between them ? ' Okay. See you later Disha ', he told me and left. ' I'll leave you alone for a minute and the wolves descend. ' , Edward told me jokingly . We walked through the aisle and the camera man clicked our picture. We went inside the ball room and saw everyone was dancing. ' Wow. You are really trying to kill me' I told Edward. I saw Mike , Eric , Angela and Jessica shout my name and I waved at them. ' You wanna go outside ? ' Edward asked me and I nodded. There was a small area where every one was ball dancing.

 There was a small area where every one was ball dancing