Three

Present day, Paris:

Diana decided to walk to work for once. She wanted to get some fresh air. Her PTSD was playing flashbacks ever sense she gotten the photograph. This hadn't happened in a long, long time. Last time her PTSD was like this was after the war and about how she cried for a week straight because Steve's death.

Her high heels were clicking, dressed in a grey long jacket straight out of Vogue Paris with a black shirt with matching leggings and boots, there she was. She was holding her bag. Which had contained her purse and phone.

She turned around and stopped for a second. Walking a couple of metres back, she had saw an ice cream parlour.

"Would like to buy an ice cream?"

"Thank you."

"What do you think?"

"It's wonderful, you should be very proud."

It was morning, and the parlour was open, but that doesn't mean she could have an ice cream at eight am.

After walking out of the parlour with an ice-cream cone in her hand, she smiled to herself and continued to walk to work.

Maybe today was going to be good after all.

-

Zeus's Palace, Mount Olympus

Before entering a room, Aphrodite whispered something into Steve'e ear,

"Just wait here for a sec, i'll do all the talking and the convincing."

Steve done like he was ordered, waiting by the door nervously while Aphrodite walked in and closed the door behind her.

-

Aphrodite's POV

Aphrodite walked inside the throne room, closing the door behind her. She glanced up from the ground to look at the god who was sitting on a high throne.

"Zeus." Aphrodite said, curtsying a couple of metres from the thorne.

"Aphrodite." Zeus smiled slightly, "No need to curtsy."

"Yes sir. Good news, I found Steve Trevor."

"The man who fell in love with my daughter whom I call Diana."

"Yes sir. What do I do with him?" Aphrodite asked.

"Let him in, I want to ask him a couple of questions." Zeus replied curiously.

"Why?" Aphrodite replied, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to see him. I want to see the man who my dearest daughter is in love with."

"Does Hera know about this, she get's really pissed off when you keep secret's from her." Aphrodite folded her arms.

"Hera knows."

"Fine, i'll bring him in."