People who want me to write a sequel.

Hello wonderful readers! 

It's been such a while since I've done anything with this book (with the exception of adding milestones).

I have been asked to write a sequel to this book by some people, so I'm here to clear some things up.

This book is a fanfiction of mine from Year 5, where the peak of my Wonder Woman obsession was. 

Ever since, in the span of 3 years, It's blown up HUGELY that younger me wouldn't believe.

This book was my artwork, it was my masterpiece. 

It was my way to vent.

The thing is, I was bullied over this obsession. I got bullied for standing up for the things that I believe in, for believing what I thought was right- and I believed that Steve Trevor was alive and not dead.

That's when I began to write this book.

Every day, as I got home from school- I would write a draft of a new chapter, then edit it until it was worthy to put onto Wattpad. Every time I was brought down, this book brought me back up. This book helped me stand up for myself when I had to, to show that anyone could believe in what they believe in. Which was Diana Prince's message.

I eventually grew out of my Wonder Woman obsession, I lost my passion for the fandom. I lost hope and moved on from Steve and into bigger and wider fandoms. 

In respect to this book and how I felt, I didn't want to write a sequel for this book. It will stay that way.

It just doesn't feel right to write a sequel to this (even though there is a second Wonder Woman movie which the trailer is above), Steve doesn't feel like Steve to me- something just seems off.

So, for the respect for this book, there will never be a sequel.

Never.

Anyways, go beyond- plus ultra style.

- The Author