seven

Diana (Modern Day):

As she was staring at her phone, Diana clicked on the Calendar app. She scrolled down the app, she stopped her finger on February. Her eyes trailed down to the little '14' on the calendar.

She sighed. Only 5 more days until Valentines Day and the Gala that Bruce had invited her to.

Diana hated being lonely, if only Steve Trevor was here with her.

Steve's POV:
"So that's our plan." Aphrodite sighed, sitting back in her chair across from Steve.

Steve raised an eyebrow, "So this is the plan? We're going to be teleporting to where Diana is basically."

"Yep." Aphrodite crossed her arms across her chest, making a popping sound on the 'p'

Steve was confused, but also impressed. Most of the stuff Aphrodite told him was confusing. He could only understand some parts of what she said.

"Well that's neat." Steve nodded his head in fake approval. He still felt uncomfortable of teleporting.

"Teleporting takes days. Timezones here are not exactly the same to where Diana is. Here, you've been here for a day, there where Diana is; it's been 100 years. So there, it's the year 2018." Aphrodite explained.

"Where is Diana then?" Steve asked.

"She lives in Paris, France. But she's leaving to go to Gotham City, America for an Valentines Gala." Aphrodite replied.

Steve's eyes widened. He hadn't been to America in a long time, a long time before the war had started. But going back again, it would of changed a lot to him.

"Alright, let's do this. I haven't been to America for years but I want to go back."

"Okay."