Asriel x Asgore

Assriel walked into the garden, seeing his father, the greatest king that he ever knew, kneeling over a couple of flowers. Assriel chuckled nervously as he walked up behind him. He had something to tell his father and was afraid of how'd he would react. He saw him watering the flowers. He thought his father looked so handsome will doing so.

That's right... The sin that Asswhore had created, had the hots for him. Assriel tapped his daddy's back as he cleared his throat. Asswhore stopped watering his flowers and turned around to face Assriel.

"What is it my boi? Is there something up?" Asswhore said, looking at Assriel

"Yeah the ceiling." Assriel snorted. Asswhore rolled his eyes as he chuckled slightly.

"Alright, you're right about that. So what's going on with you?" Asswhore said, staring at Assriel.

"Dad. Oh how do I put this???" Assriel muttered. Asswhore raised an eyebrow.

"Son telling me what's wrong."

Assriel inhaled a deep, sharp breath in.

"Don't call me son. I want be mean something more than that to you." Assriel said, getting closer to Asswhore. Asswhore coughed, narrowing his eyes.

"What do you mean, Assriel?"

"Asswhore, I love you."

"Well I love you too, Assriel. You are my son after all."

"No I mean like a lover. I love you so much, I don't care what anyone says."

"Oh... Son come here." Asswhore said. Assriel got closer with open arms.

"Asswhore, can we be together, forever? You could leave mom and we could start a new life." Assriel said as he hugged Asswhore. Asswhore hugged him back. Assriel smiled, but sniffed the air, smelling something burning.

"Asswhore, what's cooking? Beside your looks of course." Assriel asked. Asswhore didn't answer, the smell getting stronger. Assriel looked down and saw that he was on fire when Asswhore had pulled away from the hug.

"Asswhore! Why?!" Assriel cried as he burned up, turning his body into a burnt crisp.

"Burn in hell, you filthy sinner." Asswhore said, with a disgust look on his face as he saw Assriel turn into ashes.

The End.

Bonus scene~

Tori walked in and saw the pile of ashes sitting in front of Asswhore. Tori stared at her husband, tapping her foot.

"Asswhore. Where is Assriel? It's time for dinner." Tori said. Asswhore cleared his throat.

"Oh ummm.... Temmie killed him because he was trying to rape a poor, small monster kid with a lemon."Asswhore said. Tori let out a sigh.

"Well if Temmie did what they had to do. After all, they are the true leader down here. Unlike you." Tori said.

Asswhore groaned.

"Fine I guess you're right." Asswhore said, not wanting to argue. Tori huffed as she turned her back on him, crossing her arms.

"I know. I'm always right you little bitch." she said, walking out.

The Real End.

*I'm currently taking requests. Feel free to ask. Bye bye!