Sans x Chara

Char Char was currently walking away from the school, humming as they skipped with their bag swinging around. A white van pulled up to them, stopping right by them. They blinked, staring at the van with curiosity. The side door opened, revealing a skeleton monster.

The skeleton monster grinned at them, "Heya, you're Chara right?"

"Uh... Yeah, I am. What's it to you, you fatass?" they said, staring at the monster. He wagered his finger, letting out a small tch sound.

"Small children like you shouldn't cuss. Now you need to get in. Toriel told me to come and pick you up, so cum on in." This made the human narrowed their eyes.

"Hmm, really? What's your name then?"

"Snas." he said bluntly.

"Now get in!" he said, jumping out of the van and picking the human up.

"Wait! Put me down!" Char Char exclaimed, but Snas did not answer her. He placed her in the van, closing the door. He then hopped in with her, locking the van's door behind him with his van remote.

The child stared at him, then pounded on the door.

"Let me out! I demand it at this instance"

Snas growled, pulling something out of his jacket pocket. A fresh lemon, those things that should used to be for eating (and reading...). But Snas wasn't planning on making on lemon bars anytime soon.

"Shut it." he said lowly, slamming the lemon into the child's mouth. It gagged them, forcing them to not speak.

Snas licked his lips, in instance, their clothes had disappeared into thin air.

"Now we can have smexy time~" he purred softly, placing his boney hands on the child's thighs. The child squirmed, kicking Snas where the sun had not shone in awhile. He let out a loud groan. They spay out the lemon, hitting Snas in the eye with it. He slumped against the door, touching and grasping his eyesocket.

The child flipped him off than broke the van's window, leaping off to freedom. They ran out on the street, only to soon be hit by the lemon cart that was currently selling Lenny plushies for the day. Char Char was dazed, laying naked on the street when Frisky Bits appeared. They spat out a lemon drop when they saw Char Char got ran over. They let out a small gasp and ran to their side, picking them up bridal style.

Frisk screamed at the lemon cart and stole one of the Lenny plushies, then ran back home.

The End.