Chara x Frisk

Frisky Bits was over at Tori's with Char Char. Tori told them to go out and pick some lemons from the lemon tree so then she could make her famous lemon squares. They went where off to see the lemon! (The wonderful lemon of Oz)

They eventually found a lemon tree but the lemons were covered with lennys. Frisky Bits started climbing up the tree.

"Ooh, you plucking my lemons~" the tree had came alive. Frisky Bits ignored the tree and started plucking the lemons off. The tree started moaning.

"Oh you're plucking me real good~" the tree moaned louder.

Char Char squinted at Frisky Bits.
"Geez, who knew you could be such a sinner?" they mumbled.

Frisky Bits threw a lemon at Char Char. Char Char giggled when they dodged the lemon.

Frisky Bits shrugged and ate one of the Lenny covered lemons. The tree moaned again and once Frisky Bits ate one of the lemons, they turned into baby Lenny lemon. The baby Lemon Frisky Bits plopped down onto the ground.

Char Chara dropped down and cried. "Noooooo!!!!! Not them! I loved them! Why did they have to turn into this?"

The tree had calmed down and looked at Chat Chara. It cleared it's throat. "Because.................................. people should never touch the lennys."

The End