BACKSTORY!

a/n I really want to do, if I had any hints of the backstory forget them this is the new backstory explains EVERYTHING! if you have any questions comment them and I will answer them. this is just for y/n though no rrb or ppg.

alright so y/n and her dad have always been super close, closer than she is with her mother at least. Her dad got y/n her first skateboard when she was 4. she started skating a few hours afterwards. her mother disapproved quickly. y/n's mother wished for her to be more girly. y/n had always hated having to wear dresses, skirts and crop-tops. She usually had her hair in a ponytail or in a side braid since her mother wouldn't let her cut it.

a few years later when y/n turned 10 her relationship with her mother worsened and her relationship with her father became better. they started doing more stuff then just skateboarding such as going to archery class together. there mother got annoyed at how they did not do anything even remotely close to girly so she signed them up for father daughter dance classes. though they both dreaded it y/n found out there were different father daughter dance classes for a different genre of music, rock. they found out how to dance to hard core metal.

a few years ago y/n's father started getting really ill. he was out into the hospital and ended up dying.
a/n sorry if this is like you i am really sorry for you lost also sorry for taking a dark turn.
y/n was so sad, she still is and she decided to continue to skate for him. continue to do the stuff they did together to feel close to him still.