not thanksgiving special

a/n okay so i realized when writing this that the story takes place in the summer but i'm gonna timeskip to thanksgiving for advantages sorry but hope you enjoy :) also happy late thanksgiving if you're in the united states. 
also if you don't know at/n means aunt's name.

y/n's mom's pov

i was cooking with my sister as john her baby son took a nap. i let y/n invite her boyfriend butch over after much convincing. she is great for debate club i should try to get her to sign up. we were making the turkey, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, candied yams and pumpkin pie. john stirred as y/n and butch walked in.

"y/n good you're here. introduce butch to your aunt." i tell her.

she smiles gently nodding. "aunt at/n this is butch my boyfriend." she says sweetly and calmly as butch waved. they were in nice clothing i did however convinced y/n to wear a dress. getting her to wear something nice is nearly impossible.

at/n smiled giddily. "that's wonderful i'm so happy for you y/n!" she said . john stirred more and woke up. y/n grabbed him though. as tomboy as she is she is putty when it comes to little kids and babies.

y/n's pov

i held john in my arms. he is so little and cute. butch watched me fascinated it seems.

"what?" i ask him as john gooed and i smiled more.

"he's so ..... tiny"

i laugh "duh he's 3 weeks." i reply and hold him closer.

"oh uhm oh" i giggle and kiss his cheek. i sit on the chair with john and turn on the tv... football that's it. ugh i flip threw the channels and find fixer upper and keep it on there. i watch it with butch while my mom and aunt finish cooking.

the food finishes and we eat. nothing much.