The Sugar Bowl

y/n pov

i was just strolling around and  noticed that butch was just with brick no buttercup which was odd seeing as she loves to skate as well. oh well? i grab my skateboard and start skating. the next day i caught up with brick and butch at the elementary school, they were talking on the monkey bars. i skated over and asked why they weren't at the skate park. the elementary school was on the way to the skatepark and i look to see if kids are playing on the equipment. i don't like people really but i do enjoy watching little ones run around and laugh and smile.

"you guys aren't at the skate park?" i note.

brick nods "we decided to talk here for awhile take a break from everything" he explained.

"more like brick dragged me here and won't let me go to the skatepark" butch corrected. brick rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"same thing" he remarked. i giggle a little and i think butch blushed slightly. brick get a text and got down. "we should go to the skate park now"

"why now?" butch asked.

"bored i need something to do." brick said skating off. butch and i followed and  and obstacle course. confused i skated faster with butch right behind me. buttercup explained the course and butch and i started at the beginning. the race started and butch was in the lead but his shoelace came undone. i didn't wait for him and passed him quickly i finished the obstacle course twice with butch right behind me.

"i won!" i said cheerfully. butch was annoyed and gave a rant.

"to celebrate let's go get ice cream at the sugar bowl!" bubbles suggested. we agreed and headed off. once we got there bubbles sat at the head of the table eating a fudge sundae. buttercup was sitting next to her with butch beside bc. i sat next to butch with brick on the other side of the table. boomer was across from me with blossom beside him.

"this was a great idea." butch said, he decided on a regular cone and it was melting pretty fast and onto his hand. i giggled and wiped it off with a napkin.

"better hurry up" i dislike sugary stuff so i went with a simple green smoothie. i'm not a health freak they're just good.

bubbles was watching us and giggling. i confused shrugged it off as butch blushed a light pink. wonder what's on his mind.

a/n i need help what do you guys want to read next? also this will most likely stop from chapter 25-30. but expect the updates to be from friday-monday anywhere in between there.