Hey I Know You

butch's pov

i can't believe he just said that. brick! grr i felt my face heat up and blush so i quickly look away. does brick really think we're dating, we're not...but dating y/n would be nice. she's really fun and sweet and wow.

"hello there?!" said blossom as she waved a hand in front of my face. i snapped out of my thoughts and looked down. she was short...compared to me at least and noticed she was annoyed. "you spaced out"

...silence it was the awkward type too ugh great. "how long?"

"5 minutes" i heard y/n reply calmly. she acted like it was normal. i started to blush again. 5 whole minutes. gosh i can't even. ugh in front of her too!

y/n's pov

i decided to shrug off what brick said and watch butch internally fight himself. i was timing it because i am such a sweet friend. i could tell he was breaking down and five minutes passed when blossom snapped him out of it. brick was trying to talk to him and blossom figured it out after me. she waved her hand in front of his face holding in giggles

"hello there?!" and when he finally got out of it she said "you spaced out"

he freaked out slightly slight voice crack but not to noticeable as he asked "how long?"

my turn the others weren't timing him i was so calmly and smoothly i replied with "5 minutes" he freaked out internally slightly but calmed down soon after or so it would appear. it was funny and i snickered to myself as he glared at me.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY" he yelled at me and i laughed more.

"you're cute when flustered" i replied watching his reaction as he got even MORE flustered and blushed slightly. it was adorable he's quite cute when this happens. within those 5 minutes morbucks was walking around the pond, it was decent size so i wasn't worried until after he stopped blushing and being flustered she came back from her walk and glanced at blossom,bubbles and buttercup. shoot.

"OMG THE POWERPUFF GIRLS. please let me in your group please!" she whined in her high pitch squeal. they rolled their eyes shaking there heads in sync. have they done this before?

"princess we told you, no! this is not a group we were born with these powers and they weren't man made" blossom explained sternly. i guess they have done this before. princess through a giant fit blah blah blah but once she was done she drew her attention to me.

"hey i know you" she said staring me dead in the eyes.

sh*t