The Graveyard

*Present time*

(Y/N): Mmmm....

(My head hurts alot. Not in pain but it feels like my brain will fall out any moment. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on my bed. I was sleeping. The atmosphere seems strange.)

(Wait.....was...that a dream?....Ugggh...I cant believe I had actually had a dream abt everything that happened that day when Yoongi died.....wait...speaking of Yoongi. OMG! How could I forget?! Yoongi....I saw him....He was here in my room....He's a.....a....ghost....
Where is he? Did he go away? What the hell happened?)

Yoongi: I'm right here....

(I quickly sit up on the bed and see Yoongi sitting on the side of the bed, near my feet. He looks at me slowly with tired eyes..)

(I gasp a little

(I gasp a little. I dont want to but....the fact that I know Yoongi is really dead....and he is a ghost standing in front of me ryt now....you cant help but get a little scared..)

(Y/N): What....happened?

Yoongi: U fell asleep

(Y/N): Just like that?....

Yoongi: I guess u were tired..and dont look at my eyes for a long time

(Y/N): What? Why not?

Yoongi: Thats the reason u fell asleep. U became weak

(Y/N):  So is that like....a ghost thing?

(He just looks at me with a serious face when I was trying to lose the tension but I guess he doesnt like that)

(Y/N):  Okay...so...are u really sure? Were u really murdered?...

Yoongi: What did I just say? Yes, I was murdered

(Y/N): When? How? You were driving home ryt? When did someone kill you? And who would?!

Yoongi: Quiet.....

(Y/N): Huh?

Yoongi: *Sighs* Lets go for a ride

(Y/N):  Sorry what?

Yoongi: U heard me

(Y/N): Ride? Now? Its 4:00 in the morning

Yoongi: Then u better get up quick

(Yoongi walks slowly for the door and I take my car keys with me)

(We got down to the garage and I see my car that I havent driven for a very long time. After Yoongi died I.....didnt like being in cars anymore...I just occasionally take cabs or walk to  my work place.)

(Y/N): Thats my car...

Yoongi: Why is it so dusty? Dont u drive it?

(Y/N): No....ever since you-......well...that day...I never drew cars....