Goodbye

(Did he just really say what I didn't want to hear?)

Yoongi: Goodbye (Y/N)

(My entire body got numb. I was scared to see him leave again. I'm scared to move. I'm scared to breathe. Actually ryt now, I'm scared of everything. I can feel the last heat of the sun as it sets on the horizon and the stars start to appear in the sky. I can clearly see that Yoongi tries to look calm but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.)

Yoongi: (Y/N)? Did u hear me?

(I open my mouth to say something but I had no idea what to say. What should I say?)

Yoongi: (Y/N)??

(Y/N): What the hell do u want me to say?

(I try to make my voice sound like I was strong enough to handle this...but I wasn't)

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

(I saw her trying to remain calm but her whole body was shaking as if she would break down any second. She's trying to remain strong bcuz of me....)

Yoongi: I....I'm leaving

(Y/N): Yeah I heard u. So what do u want me to say?

Yoongi: What ppl usually say to each other when they are leaving

(Y/N): Ur not being direct

Yoongi: Ur not being urself

(She sighs as if she was annoyed)

(Y/N): Look u want to go then u can go okay?  U want an out?
I'-I'm giving it to u

(It was so obvious she was trying to hold back her tears....)

Yoongi: I told u from the beginning I would eventually leave

(Y/N): Okay....

Yoongi: That's it?

(Y/N): Well what do u want me to say??!!

Yoongi: I don't know how abt some words of goodbye and stuff like that?

(Y/N): Really?? Ugh....look...just go. If u have to. I'm tired...

((Y/N)'s P.O.V)

(Why am I saying things I don't mean?....Why?)

(Yoongi stared at me for a long time and it made me really uncomfortable)

(Y/N): Look I don't care anymore okay?! U are dead anyways so it doesn't matter! If u wanna go then go! U never even really cared abt coming back here in the first place! And now when I'm not ready for any of this, this is the time u want to leave?! Just like that?! Alright fine! Then go! Just get out of my sight!

(I started to shout at him even tho I didn't want to. My voice started to become broken and my tears started to form in my eyes. I try to stop making my hands shake so much. I couldn't breathe anymore)

(Yoongi looked at me with a poker face. As if he didn't care abt anything I'm saying now)

(Y/N): Just get out my sight!...

Yoongi: (Y/N)....

(Y/N): No don't talk to me!! Just go!!! Leave!!

(Suddenly Yoongi pulls me in a hug and I got really shocked. He puts his hand behind my hair and puts his head on my shoulder and doesn't say anything)

(Y/N):What..What are u doing?!

Yoongi: I don't wanna fight before I go....

(He whispered in my ear. When I heard him say that I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears started to fall from my face. And I started to cry hard on his shoulder by holding him tightly)