Death Or Murder?

(The Kims led us to their living room. Mrs.Kim went to get us some water while me and Mr.Kim sat on a sofa, opposite to each other. Yoongi kept standing and leaned against the wall. He didnt say a word)

Mr.Kim: Why are u here? U have 5 mins to explain

(Y/N): Plz Mr.Kim...Ik its difficult to understand but I want u to answer some of my questions. Do u know anyone name Min Yoongi?

Mr.Kim: Know him? That drunk Devil killed my daughter...

(Y/N): Excuse me??

Mr.Kim: He is the reason my daughter comitted suicide...

(Y/N): He's dead...Mr.Kim..

Mr.Kim: Ik that. Which is exactly why Jaebok killed herself

(Y/N): What? Why??

Mr.Kim: Jaebok...she...was mentally ill...but she loved Yoongi too much. So much she actually used to believe that Yoongi was her husband. We just ket her stay like that. But her live grew too strong. Driving her insane.

(Y/N): Yes ik...Junpyo told me

Mr.Kim: She even bought a car for him...as a present to express her love..

(Y/N): How did she buy it?

Mr.Kim: Well...she didnt exactly buy it...she got it from a frnd of hers...

(Y/N): A friend?

Mr.Kim: Yes...He's a nice kid...although we havent heard from him in years. He couldnt bear the pain when Jaebok died...He loved her...

(Y/N): Who is this guy?

Mr.Kim: Name's Baekhyun. He is a good kid

(Y/N): Okay...So why did ur daughter comitted suicide?

Mr.Kim: When she heard that Min Yoongi died in the the car she gave him, she couldnt forgive herself. She screamed all night long...She was hurt so bad...she thought she was a curse and she cursed the car which led to Yoongi's death....she thought she killed him

(Y/N): And what do u think?

Mr.Kim: Its not Jaebok's fault! Its just a car! If son of a bitch was not drunk and driving, Jaebok wouldve been alive. He would've been alive!!

(Y/N): Mr.Kim, thats why we are here. Min Yoongi...didnt die in a car accident. He was murdered. The killer made it look like it was an accident. I am terribly sorry for ur loss Sir, but Yoongi was my friend....And I need ur help to catch the killer.

Mr.Kim: He was....killed?

(Y/N): Yes sir..

Mrs.Kim: Well it doesnt natter anymore does it?

(We see Mrs.Kim standing by the door holding a tray which has two glass of water)

Mrs.Kim: Both he and Jaebok is dead....so is my son....

Yoongi: How did ur Junpyo die?

(Yoongi finally spoke up)

(Mrs.Kim looked a bit surprised when he heard Yoongi's voice...but thank God she didnt recognize it)

Mrs.Kim: He died ryt after the day Jaebok comitted suicide

(Y/N): He killed himself?!

Mrs.Kim: No...

Mr.Kim: One day...we were having dinner together. Me, my wife and Junpyo. We said nothing to each other....Suddenly Junpyo got up and left the house, just like that. He didnt tell us anything. After a couple of hours, we got a call from the police, saying they found Junpyo all beaten up and dead in an alleyway...probably beaten by some thugs....

Yoongi: And u believe that?

Mr.Kim: Doesnt matter what we choose to believe...our children arent coming back....

(Mrs.Kim started crying beside Mr.Kim and he held her hand.)

Mr.Kim: What else do u want?

(Y/N): Did...Junpyo say anything before he left? Anything at all?

Mrs.Kim: He said...he had to go and see "someone"

Yoongi: Who?

Mr.Kim: He never said that...

(I look at Yoongi and he looks at me too. I get up from the sofa)

(Y/N): Can u tell us where Baekhyun lives?

Mr.Kim: Yes...

(Mr.Kim writes me the address on a paper and hands it to me)

(Y/N): Mr.Kim...do u still blame Yoongi for Jaebok's death?

Mr.Kim: Yes....His exitencee was a threat to my daughter.

(I was abt to leave when he said)

Mr.Kim: There is no use finding his killer....it doesnt matter he's dead.

( I stopped at the door, turned around and said with a small smile)

(Y/N): Thats the difference between us Mr.Kim...u gave up...But I havent...I dont know why u blame Yoongi for Jaebok's death and quite frankly I dont care. He was my friend....and I will not stop until I find the person who killed him. Thank u for ur cooperation Mr and Mrs.Kim

(I walk out the door as Yoongi follows me. While he head for our car, Yoongi asks)

Yoongi: Wow...I never heard u talk like that before

(Y/N): Hmmm

Yoongi: So are u thinking what I'm thinking?

(Y/N): Yup...Junpyo was killed....and probably...

(I stopped and turned around to face him)

(Y/N): By the same man who killed u too

Yoongi: Probably. So this Baekhyun. Whats his story?

(Y/N): Only one way to find out...lets pay him a visit..

(And we got in the car)