Escape Plan

(Y/N): RUN!!!

(I scream out loud and the three of us dash in different directions. We run as fast as we could but we couldnt find the exit as the mansion is huge.)

Jiwoo: Over there!!

(Jiwoo points out a door. We go inside and see a big room with a very long table and chairs. This is probably the dining room with exclusive chandeliers and curtains. Jiwoo hides under the table. Yoongi goes behind one of the big long velvet curtains as I decided to hop in a huge box beside the door. The room was as silent as the graveyard.)

(Then suddenly the creaking of the door could be heard, and it was Hima)

Hima: Yohooooo!! Come out bebies.....I'm kinda tired so can u come out? Yeah I'll just kill u and maybe put some of ur body parts in the fridge and then go to sleep. Hellooo?

(I saw her walking around holding a huge knife behind her. I could see Jiwoo trembling with fear under the table. Hima is very close to her, and if she bends down to look under the table, Jiwoo is in trouble)

(I try to breathe slowly but my heart was beating fast. Omg!!)

(I notice Hima going near the curtain where Yoongi hid. SHIT....YOONGI!)

(What should I do??)

(Y/N): Yoongi......

Yoongi: Relax I'm here

(I turn around and feel another person inside the box with me and it was Yoongi)

(Y/N): How did u?

Yoongi: I'm a ghost remember? Now be quiet

Hima: Is someone heeeerrre? Hehe...

(Hima pushes the curtain away and saw nobody was there..)

Hima: Awww...Oopsie daisy..hehe

(She starts to walk around again. Jiwoo is so scared that it feels like she will scream any moment. I feel so bad for her....)

Hima: U know! It'll be a shame if someone hides behind a door....or a curtain...........or maybe this table?

(Hima touches the surface of the table and Jiwoo starts to silently cry bcuz of the fear)

(And then....what I expected....Hima slowly bends down and looks at Jiwoo, smiling)

Hima: Found you..hehe

(She says like a little kid)

Jiwoo: No...

(Then suddenly Hima grabs Jiwoo's hair and oulls her out from under the table and throws her on the floor)

(I immediately jumped out of the box and raged towards to attack Hima when suddenly I heard a gunshot)

(I look to my left and see Baekhyun holding a gun. I look down my stomach and see a small hole built inside me amd blood is starting to pour out as I toch it with my hand.)

He shot me

Yoongi: NO!!!

(I hear Yoongi screaming as I was abt to fall down but Yoongi held me from behind.)

Yoongi: God no!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(Yoongi screamed as loud as he could which made the entire place shake like an earthquake. All the windows broke instantly and the chandeliers fell down.)

Hima: What the hell?...Ur...Yoongi....Min Yoongi...

(I saw Jiwoo trying to escape but Baekhyun held her down)