Chapter 6 - Detention

Lunch came and Sunghoon has decided to get to know Jason. He's curious why he's like a reflection of Jay. They might be long lost twins. Jay just looked for Kei to keep his mind of Jason.

"So, Jason right?" Sunghoon asked. He's not usually the friendly type, but there's something about Jason that he just want to get to know him. He doesn't necessarily want to be friends with him, but he seems like he's purposely trying to copy Jay even though he just transferred.

Sunghoon has known Jay for years and hasn't met anyone quite like him. Then suddenly this new guy comes along and he's an exact photocopy of Jay.

"Yes, and you're?" Jason asked.

"Park Sunghoon." He introduced himself.

"Where's your seat mate? Would he join us?" Jason sounded excited.

"Seat mate?" Sunghoon was confused for a moment. "Oh you mean Jay or EJ?" He asked, since he has two seat mates earlier.

"The left one. I noticed you two are kinda close." Jason muttered.

"Oh, that's Jay. He doesn't hang out with me during lunch. He has this performance guild he's a part of. They dance, I skate so we don't really match." Sunghoon told him.

"Ahh, ok. You don't really match, I have observed. I dance as well. Maybe I should ask him if I could audition for performance guild as well." He said making his way to Jay but Sunghoon blocked his way.

"Let's hang out for a bit. I can tell you everything you need to know about school. I can give you tips about teachers." He offered but it seems like Jason is more interested with Jay.

Jake noticed that as well.

"Hoonie, my love!" This tall skinny girl with a black, long and straight black hair hugged Sunghoon from behind.

"Yoona, I'm having out with the boys today." Sunghoon told her before kissing her forehead.

"Celeste?" Jake muttered, making both Jason and Sunghoon look at him. He wasn't supposed to say it out loud but this Yoona girl looks so much alike the guardian of the fountain of life 200 years ago. One of the creatures that Celine murdered.

"I'm sorry, what?" Yoona asked.

"Oh nothing. I thought you're someone else." He said then smiled to remove the tension.

Jason looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"I'll go to my friends then. I just missed you so much." She said then kissed Sunghoon on the cheek before leaving.

"So, let's go." Sunghoon said and led them to his usual table. Nobody else sits there. Jason looked impatient and kept on staring at Jay. This behavior just made Sunghoon suspect him more.

"I'm here." Sunoo joined them, finally distracting Jason from Jay. "There you are." He said offering Sunoo some cookies.

"This is perfect, we can be like Decelis Academy's F4." Sunoo remarked, making Sunghoon smile at him. He hasn't hung out with so many people before. Usually it's just Jay and him.

Sunoo's cute. He's like the most adorable person in this school. Sunghoon couldn't believe that it's his first time hanging out with him.

"You need me if you're going to complete F4." Ni-ki said as he rudely placed a chair between Sunghoon and Sunoo to sit. Sunghoon frowned at him automatically.

"There's already four people. Sorry." Sunoo told him.

"You need just one more." Ni-ki told him as he counted Jake as one, Jason as two, Sunghoon as three and him as fourth.