Chapter 13 - Moonlight Goddess

Sunoo now looks at Ni-ki and realize that Sehun and Jay were right about him. The kid might not care about school rules and caused trouble too many times in his one year stay in this school, but he's just a kid waiting to be accepted.

"Enough about vampires. You know what, I'm going to this place with a good mint choco ice cream." Sunoo didn't directly invite him because he knows that he might not come if he did.

"Well that's cool." Ni-ki said and followed him. It works. Sunoo might not be the best at doing Jay's technique with Ni-ki but his plan worked.

They left the school and went to this ice cream parlor near Jungwon's father's taekwondo training center. People laughed as they saw two students with uniform on a Saturday. The two aren't embarrassed about it. It's a prestigious school anyway.

"Two mint choco ice please." Sunoo told the vendor. The two of them chose the table near the glass wall of the second floor, looking down at the busy streets.

Sunoo's still thinking about Vampires at this point.

"He's handsome." Ni-ki heard two girls behind him, probably talking about Sunoo. Who wouldn't like this guy? The way the sun hits his eyes and the way his brown eyes become lighter gives his face a more innocent look. Not to mention he has long lashes to emphasize his eyes.

He's the most beautiful human Ni-ki has laid his eyes on.

"Wait a minute? You like mint choco? No way." Sunoo noticed just now that Ni-ki's enjoying his ice cream.

Ni-ki stopped eating and looked at the ice cream. "It's not that I like it. I can eat it but I would definitely not order it for myself." He said as an excuse.

"Then why didn't you drink your mint choco drink and gave it to me?" Sunoo asked, putting him on the spot.

Ni-ki sighed and scratched his chin, thinking of an excuse. "Just shut up and eat. Your ice cream is melting." He said in annoyance and looked through the glass wall for distraction. It's annoying how he can't just admit that he likes Sunoo.

"Why did I get this wrong from mythology? Isn't Celine the moon goddess?" He heard the loud girls from the back discuss.

He got annoyed at their noise that he turned to them. "Artemis is the moon goddess. Celine is the moonlight goddess." He almost ended his sentence with 'idiot' but chose not to.

The girls looked at him in shock them whispered to each other.

"He's rude m, but also handsome. We hit the jackpot." They then sat on the empty seats beside the two.

"Hey, there's a party tonight. Wanna come?" They invited.

Ni-ki knew that Sunoo would enterta8n these girls like how he entertains everybody else in school. He just didn't want people to feel left out. So he has decided to deal with them. "I think it's best for you to read mythology again." He suggest, embarrassing the girls.

Sunoo gasped and was about to apologize but they left before they can embarrass themselves further.

"Why did you say that?" Sunoo asked Ni-ki with a pout, feeling sorry for the girls.

"Am I wrong? Even me who's not interested in mythology and vampires know that detail." He defended.

"Right, why do you know that detail? You're not even the type to read mythology." Sunoo asked.

"I live in this old apartment complex who has inhabitants who always talk about vampires amd such" Ni-ki started. "It's so fucking annoying." He said in such disgust. What made this kid hate vampires so much?