chapter 3

And so the next day came, this day though i wasn't at the forest as usual, i went to the mart to buy some stuff and of course snacks for myself cause i am a huge snacks fan, ANYWAY, i went to the mart and bought all the stuff i need and i was heading home when i came across this small cute kitten who was sitting at the side of road, it was black and white with really big ears, it was the cutest thing i ever saw, i walked toward it as quietly as possible so it won't run away, she was just staring at me as i walked toward it, after a while i became really close to it , i leaned to pet it, i expected it to run away, but i was calm, it didn't move even one inch, it was so fluffy and soft, i noticed that one of it's eyes was blue and the other was dark brown, it was unique, she was so friendly and cute, and when i stood up to go home she started following me and when i stopped walking she would stop too and stare at me, and i would walk again and she would follow me, so i leaned and carried her, she meowed and rested her head in on my chest, she was the cutest, and so i took her with me home.

when i arrived home i stood front the front door, i was afraid mom won't allow me to take it in, but i took the risk anyway and entered the house, then i called 

"MOM, WHERE ARE YOU?"

"i am here dear, you got home finally, were the stuff heavy to carry?"

then i went to her in the living room, she was watching T.V. , i said then "the stuff weren't heavy but i brought something extra"

she tilted her head at my direction and saw the kitten she then said "what is this? you brought a kitten home??! you know i have the allergies!"

 "i know mom but it wouldn't leave me alone, it kept following me, i couldn't just leave it in the street" i tried to convince her with all my might but she didn't allow me to keep her especially that her and one of my sisters has allergies, so i thought to myself why not i put her in the forest and go to her everyday to feed her and since there is a lake there she can drink whenever she wants.

and so i did.

i took her there she seemed to like it she was running everywhere and playing with fallen tree leaves,she looked so happy which made me happy too, after a while she came an sat on my lap and slept,  i was petting her and smiling, she was just so cute sleeping.

 i thought to myself, "Rosie, i think you found your new best friend".

and i named her sky because her eye was as blue as a sky.