Chapter 5

"Will someone ever have a crush on me?"

A thought i always have, i don't find myself attractive to be honest, i am not skinny i am more into the chubby side and i am not that pretty face wise, but it's not my looks what i am not confident about it's my personality... i am a very shy girl who is extremely awkward, i am sensitive but cold too which is a really weird combination, and i have this bad thing too where i become a bit full of myself if i do something good and i like to hear people praise me, yes i know no one is perfect, but still i find myself a bit too much to handle since i personally can't handle myself.

I woke up to the sound of the Alarm, it was seven A.M. , i got out of my bed after struggling for 10 minutes to open my eyes, i had a shower and got ready to get out,  today is a busy day for me, because it's a (me) day, let me tell you what is a (me) day.

first, it's a day where i go alone to the city, secondly, it's a day where i just go watch a movie and eat alone and just roam around the city by myself, it most of the time it inspires me to create a new art work, you see even though i am majoring in Biology, i always wanted to be an Artist and put my art in an art gallery, i worked so hard to learn about Art, i worked lots of part time jobs to afford art courses since i didn't want to trouble my dad with paying for expenses, i worked as a cashier, a waitress, a baby sitter and more it was hard to hide from my parents too i always got out of college as soon as my lectures ended and went to my part time job and when i got home late, i would tell mom we have a big project that we are working for , i even told my friends if mom or dad asks them they have to say the same.

if my parents knew i was taking part time jobs they would scold me and say that i should've told them that i needed money, but i already knew about how our financial status was so i couldn't ask them for money especially that the course was quite expensive, Anyway, my art improved A LOT after the courses, so whenever i go to the city or anywhere i take my small sketching incase i got inspired to draw something, i want to draw lots of stuff to include  them all in my art gallery in the future.

and so, i put my headphones on and started my journey.

i rode the bus, in the chair beside the window, my favorite chair to sit in in a bus is always either the third or the fourth chair beside the window, i like to listen to music while i am looking out of the window, it feels really nice.

after an hour and a half i reached the city, it was crowded indeed but not Tokyo crowded, just... crowded, i went and just wandered around aimlessly, i bought some ice cream even though the temperature was like -1 degrees, but hey, ice cream can be enjoyed anytime and at any weather, and so while i was looking around eating ice cream i saw this guy, playing guitar in the street, and i am a huge guitar fan, so i went and had a look, his playing was so good, i had to draw him and try to make my dream play the guitar just like him, so i took out my sketching book and started drawing, i finished after like 30 minutes, and i think he noticed me drawing and played a bit more because the moment i finished he finished playing , i clapped for him and said " you played very well, it was an amazing performance" he then smiled and bowed and said "thank you so much miss, i noticed you have been drawing me moments ago, can i see?" 

" yes sure!"

i went to him and showed him my drawing , his eyes opened widely and then then he said "WOW, that' s an amazing drawing, you made me look better than i actually am!"

"there is nothing than the original, i just tried my best to deliver that in a paper, i am really glad you liked it"

 "Can i have that drawing? or is it not possible?"

"i would love to but i am really sorry, i want to re draw it in a big canvas and if i had an art gallery in the future i will put it in it, i am really sorry again"

" wow amazing, in an art gallery?!, if you do so i will definitely go to it, your art is amazing" 

"you will?? thank you so much i would appreciate it, i will expect you there if i make it to an art gallery"

" sure i will go! it will be an honor for me to be drawn and put in an art gallery, and believe me girl you will become a big hit one day, oh can you tell me your name?"

"oh it's Rosie, and you?"

" i am Steve, you know Rosie, even your name is like an artist, i am looking forward to your art gallery"

"thank you so much, and i will expect you there!"

and so we waved goodbye, i was so happy, it feels really nice to touch people with your art, it's like the best feeling in the world for an artist, i though " wah, Rosie, you need to make that art gallery happen!, no matter what".