part 6

Part 6

Abhi come with one news that there camp are going to shimla for 3 days and after come that they all came in college DJ night.

PRESENT:

Pragya's sleep break by abhigaya calling her.
Abhigaya- mumma.
Pragya in worried- You wokeup, your injury getting hurt, and how you fall in park.
Abhigaya slap her forehead- ohhh! Mumma How much questions you asked..
Pragya- Then what to do, you done work is like this, obviously I asked you questions..
Abhigaya- Maa I was playing football, but now I m fine.. But...
Pragya- but what?
Abhigaya- i am so much starving mumma.
Pragya- ok, I'll order something.
Abhigaya- no, Maa can we go down at restaurant
Pragya- but you..
Abhigaya cut in middle- plz mumma.
Pragya- ok, First I fresh you up then we go
Abhigaya- ok mumma.

At restaurant:

Abhi, Aliya, Bulbul & Purab are seating there for there dinner.
Aliya- i think Purab you have to talk with pragya...
Abhi- no Pragya is so much..
Bulbul cut in middle- Abhi that was 7 year ago incidence..
Abhi- That thing was so deep in her heart.. because of my lack of trust, we both separate, I know her that time and I know her now also..
Aliya- Abhi we have to talk with pragya..
Purab- Nobody talk with pragya, she is anger on you, she is not anger on me, I'll be talked with her..
Abhi- She didn't listen any word from Bulbul & Aliya, what she hears from you..
Purab- these was happened that time I was not there I will talked with pragya myself, if she real thing that I m her brother then she will hear me and also talked with me once, leave we take first our dinner then we think something on that..
Sametime Pragya, abhigaya & kady came in restaurant & looking for table, but they
didn't find it, so they waiting..

Aliya looked at them.
Aliya- hey purab look Pragya is here and she point towards her..
Abhi- i think she came for dinner, can I..
Purab cut him middle- you seat I'll go and took her with me and Purab went to called Pragya....
Pragya is busy in talking on call, her back to him, he came & saw Pragya hold little girl hand & her left side one big girl talking with little girl.
Purab go to taped Pragya but abhigaya stop him.
Abhigaya- You are waiter
Kady looked at him- duggu, shut the mouth.
Purab- I m not waiter I m purab, I came here to calling Pragya, she can share table with us..
Kady- thank you sir but Pragya didn't like it.
Purab- ummm she is my friend & i know her, she will like it..
Kady- you are Pragya's friend.
Purab- yes..
Kady go to say something, Pragya end the call & she turned & saw Purab is Infront
of her, Purab give smile to her but she didn't react on his smile..
Purab- I m not asking any questions, or anything, here all tables are full that's why I came to asked can you came with me and i can share my table with you three..
Pragya didn't say a single word.
Purab- So I think your silence is your yes, & he little bend near abhigaya, hey little princess & young princess, go to that table (he point to his table) I'll tell to waiter, he will put there extra chairs..
Abhigaya looked at Pragya, Pragya give her affirmation by her eyes.
Abhigaya- come kady di & she went with kady.
Purab walking with pragya.
Purab- how are you?
Pragya- I m fine..
Purab- P.A.M, wedding planner.
Pragya only smile, they both reached their, Abhi only gaze her.
Bulbul- hey candy crush girl, you was didn't told us your name on noon..
Pragya looked at abhigaya with confused.
Abhigaya- Maa was calling me at noon..
Aliya- mumma?
Abhigaya- yes mumma, maa plz seat na & she signal to Pragya her beside chair, the another shocked to them that Pragya have a daughter.
Aliya- Pragya she is your...
Pragya- abhigaya her name & she is kady & she beside abhigaya.
Bulbul- what you will eat..
Pragya- I'll order, she called the waiter & she give her order for her, Abhigaya & kady.
Abhigaya- maa kulfi.
Pragya- no kulfi.
Abhigaya with sad face- mumma.
Pragya- ok only for today..
Abhigaya- ok.
Pragya's mobile ring & she excused herself.
Abhi asked abhigaya- You forget me..
Abhigaya- no..
Kady- You all are friends of pragya..
Aliya- we are clg frnds, she is our besti.
Kady- strange, pragya never told these..
Bulbul- Pragya still same like angry women..
Abhigaya- Maa never anger to anyone..
Aliya- Oye we know all better your maa is so much anger on everyone..
Abhigaya- no..
Kady- Duggu relax..
Abhigaya show her index figure to kady- Kady di you told her, don't say any word about maa, otherwise I will complain about you to Dadi..
Kady- plz mam, plz don't.
Aliya, Bulbul, Purab & Abhi smile.
Pragya come on table & saw abhigaya’s angry face- why are you anger & on whom..
Abhigaya didn't reply.
Pragya to kady- why your mobile switch off..
Kady- Battery die, mobile on charging..
Pragya- Call to Dadi after dinner...
Kady noded in yes.
Pragya- abhigaya anything wrong.
Abhigaya- Maa You anger on anybody..
Pragya- What do you think..
Abhigaya noded in no.
Purab- So abhigaya which standard you study..
Abhigaya- 1st and you..
Pragya- princess uncle went to office, she again got the call, one side convo.
Pragya on call- no I m taking my dinner, at restaurant, you send someone I'll sign papers here.. ok..
Purab- Pragya you can't put your cell for sometime.. at least for  your dinner..
Pragya- I also don't like it but that Mrs.patel change all menus dishes to full Indian dishes..
Bulbul- When you started all these..
Pragya- 6 years complete..