part 7

Part 7

Abhigaya saw tears in Pragya's eyes but she didn't asked she encircled her hand to Pragya's neck n Pragya huged her, Abhigaya
took her chain on Pragya's shoulder n give anger look to Abhi.

Next morning,
Pragya went to her work of function & give Abhigaya few instruction, kady wokeup & find Abhigaya thinking something.

Kady- good morning duggu...
Abhigaya- good morning kady di..
Kady- where is Pragya..
Abhigaya- she went for catress change work, she told us take our breakfast and lunch, she will came after lunch..
Kady- ok, when you woke..
Abhigaya- before you...
Kady- very funny, & she saw abhigaya thinking some, so she asked her again.
Kady- what are you thinking duggu..
Abhigaya- Something most important..
Kady- Don't do any stupid things, ok, after Pragya will came you do whatever you want..
Abhigaya- Plz listen me once di plzz..
Kady surprise- respect! Very nice, say what you want say...
Abhigaya- You know anything about mumma's friends..
Kady- don't know..
Abhigaya- umm, last night we share table, that you know them..
Kady- no, i m also meet them first time, but why are you asking
Abhigaya- Actually maa never behave rude with anyone..
Kady- when she behave rude?
Abhigaya- Last night I saw maa behave rude with that uncle who disturb me that day, and I saw tears in maa's eyes..
Kady- bad manners duggu..
Abhigaya- Maa was not on bed and also in room, so I was went to search maa, that time by mistakes happen..
Kady- ok, then what?
Abhigaya- Who is my father, you know him..
Kady- sorry, I really don't know..
Abhigaya- Can you do one favour for me...
Kady- Yaa say...

Abhigaya- But promise me you never told to maa..
Kady- secret mission.
Abhigaya- yes...
Kady- but why..
Abhigaya- you saw maa when she secretly crying..
Kady- no..
Abhigaya- I saw her, plz don't told maa...
Kady- ok, tell me what we do..
Abhigaya- you first fresh yourself, then you came with me, last night we meet that uncle at dinner time..
Kady- yes purab sir...
Abhigaya- We have to go and meet him first..

PAST:

At night, all are seat in garden area, middle camp fire and plying antakshir, divide in two team, Abhi, Aliya, Purab &
Bulbul in one team, Pragya, Suresh & Tanu in one team, but antakshir some changes
like song guessing with dance and all are enjoyed. Now Pragya's team time & Suresh
started singing old song, 'yeh raatein, yeh mausam, from Dil ka Thug', and he forword his hand to Pragya & she started dance with him, Abhi saw all these & he didn't like it, antakshir was end, all are
go in there respective room.

In Abhi & Pragya's room, Pragya came with song murmuring, yeh raatein, yeh
mausam & saw Abhi stand near balcony, Pragya went near him and hugged him back & kissed on his arm.
Abhi- leave me...
Pragya- Arrye sometimes ago your mood was good now, what happened suddenly..
Abhi- Go, dance with everyone, enjoyed your self, go, I don't want to talk with you..
Pragya in heart- ohhh, these the thing & she smile.
Abhi- now you smile, seriously, you... and Pragya started kiss him, and she sucked his lower lip, and Abhi also respond her kiss, she gave him access & her hand in his hair, sometime brocked the kiss for fresh air.
Pragya still encircled her hand on Abhi's neck with tight grip.
Pragya- i am all yours, no one can enter in my life expect you, that's the prof.
Abhi only looked her eyes- i m sorry.
Pragya- i love you very much and she give him kiss on cheek, And that kiss is the sample, when you anger like these I will calm your anger like given these same kiss..
Abhi also tight his grip and landed for lip lock and he pin her in wall and him. They both kiss positively, Abhi bit Pragya's lower lip and there tongues fight with eachother.

PRESENT:

Abhigaya & kady to came respeccinits and asked about Purab and she told them both there 5 Purab name is available, they both which Purab want to meet.
Abhigaya- Last night we take our dinner, that Purab we want..
Rec- We don't know who you take your dinner last night..
Abhigaya- Aunty you called all Purab here, I will meet them..
Rec- i m sorry, We can't call them like these
Abhigaya- plz aunty.
Rec to kady- plz mam try to understand, we can't call them like these, and you know only his name, if you know his surname, we help but now we are sorry..
Abhigaya- plz aunty, you try to
understand, we meet him its very urgent, plz don't think about my age, think about my need, with so much innocent face.
Rec- But I can't help you..
Abhigaya- who give you these respeccinits job, with little angry tone.
Rec- what?
Kady- sorry mam, duggu came with me..
Abhigaya went with her.
Abhigaya- what we do now..
Kady- You stay here, I'll be back, don't go anywhere..
Abhigaya- ok n she stand there