part 12

Part 12

Abhi- Pragya i wanted backed you in my life...

Pragya cut in middle- i m not old Pragya Abhi...
Abhi- so what...
Pragya- how is maa papa...
Abhi- they both are fine, they both in kerla now for holidays.
Pragya- kerla!
Abhi- haan, change for maa, day after tomorrow they came.. they missed you...
Pragya- u always meet them.
Abhi- They both love you so much.. why don't you told them my truth...
Pragya- don't had guts, to told the truth....
Abhi- i m sorry...
Pragya- i wanted new start of my life... after some time...
Abhi- are you sure! I mean you take your time.
Pragya- Call maa Papa here, I want to meet them....
Abhi- you don't worry, I told to Aaksh...
Pragya- Aaksh is here.
Abhi- yaa studies are over, but don't know when he joined office..
Pragya- he is younger now, he will be join soon, let him enjoy his life, mover over office running by yours rules..
Abhi- You always taking his side, not done..
Pragya- i don't have any work..
Abhi- you never change Pragya, still you concerned about me, still you can't lie with anyone..
Pragya- It's habit, I can't change it..
Abhi- Pragya can you forget that incidence..
Pragya- Sometime ago I said that I want new start of my life..
Abhi- will you marry me? Without expectations from you, I want you in my life...
Pragya- I wanted talked first with maa Papa, then I told you, & she get up from there, good night, take a rest.
Abhi- yaa, she went to her room.
Next evening:

Ajay & Sarla came to Rajasthan, Abhigaya & Pragya came from shopping, Ajay & Sarla in Pragya's room, Abhigaya & Pragya came.
Abhigaya- maa tomorrow I want that pink color teddy & fish too..
Pragya- Abhigaya when back to Delhi you want fish, teddy I will everyt.... & she look Ajay & Sarla seat infront of her, her eyes filed with tears.
Abhigaya- naanu & naani..

Sarla nodded in yes, Abhigaya run n take blessing from them, Pragya didn't said a single word.
Ajay- beta you know about us..

Abhigaya- Yaa maa have a picture of both you...
Bulbul came there- Abhigaya.
Abhigaya- haan.
Bulbul- come I show you something... Abhigaya went with her.
Sarla- Pragya why don't told us about these....
Pragya in crying tone- maa I was scared..
Ajay- Sarla she not our daughter, who told us that she said scared.. she shared everything with us..
Pragya- Papa not like that..
Ajay- then like what...
Pragya- i m sorry maa papa.
Sarla- your sorry acceptance, only one condition...
Pragya- which?
Ajay- Day after tomorrow your marriage with Abhi...
Pragya- but papa...

Ajay- no more questions, day after tomorrow your marriage with abhi... & he went from there.
Pragya- maa papa....
Sarla- he is anger on you, say to his decision Pragya..
Pragya- ok maa...
After three days Abhi Pragya get married, Pragya Abhigaya shift to Mumbai forever with Abhi, Abhi Pragya's relation till not move, Pragya wanted move but she stuck in between mind & heart. One month after marriage, Pragya visit Arora house, Ajay was not in home, Pragya asked.
Pragya- maa where is Papa..
Sarla- went to hospital...
Pragya worried- What happened to Papa..
Sarla- Nothing happens to him, Abhi took him for regular check up..
Pragya- Abhi!
Sarla- haan, he took Ajay for regular check up, last 7 years, Bulbul, Purab, Aliya always taking care of us, you leave the house, why you take these decision, what's the reason behind that, you never told to us, but Abhi told us, every truth came Infront all but that to late, you already leave home, Abhi was search you everywhere but where you stay never find you..
Pragya only listen her.
Sarla- Pragya forgive him, you forget that incidence, and move on in life, Abhi love's you a lot...

Next part will be next...

Thanks for reading....

Thanks for comments & votes too 😊😊😊