last part.. 13

Last part

Sarla continue- Pragya Abhi still loves you, like college days, & I know you also love him same.. you love him na?
Pragya not answer on Abhi's love- maa I have to go now, abhigaya went with all to farm house today, so I have to leave..
Sarla- ok, safely go to home, and take care yourself..
Pragya reached Mehera mansion, Abhi came from office & went to his room & saw Pragya packing somethings.
Abhi- where are you going..
Pragya- Abhigaya went with all….
Abhi- ohh! You also go...
Pragya- no!
Abhi- ok, I'll came & he move towards changing room...
Pragya- ahh! Abhi...
Abhi- haan….
Pragya- wooo….
Abhi- say...
Pragya- can we go for dinner out.
Abhi- after Abhigaya see off.
Pragya- ok, but where!
Abhi- your favorite place...
Pragya only smile & Abhi went for change...
They both see off to Abhigaya, Pragya give too much instructions to Abhigaya and also does & don't list, after sometime they went for dinner, that is there first date place.
Abhi- thank you.
Pragya- why!!
Abhi- after so long time I'll came here..
Pragya- same here & she smile….
Abhi- anything special today!!
Pragya- after we reached home, I'll tell you..
Abhi- ok, I'll dinner order..
Pragya- already ordered...
Abhi looked at her amazement- are you ok?
Pragya- I m totally fine.. why you asking..
Abhi- no, today you behave with me so different..
Pragya- You didn't like it.
Abhi- it's not feel good, infact, I feel special...
Pragya- nowadays you going such a drama king..
Abhi- you are the villain nowadays… & he smile….
Pragya also smile.
Abhi- after long time, I remember our college days...
Pragya- me too, how much carzy i was that days...
Abhi- Yaa but still you are not change, only one change that you wearing saree not a jeans..
Pragya- huhh!!
Abhi- arrey seriously am i! See that time you was so much independent, still same, you was argued with me that day, still these happens always, rudeness also same with all, you can't hide your any emotions, like when you saw me with abhigaya, that time you was actually forgive me, but EGO in Mehera's blood, obviously you are also Mehera, I mean Arora plus Mehera, that comes in you….
Pragya blushed core of heart.
Abhi- Pragya plz stop that your fake drama, plz...
Pragya- same thing I want to say, but you said all my line... not done yaar..
Abhi laughed on her- My tomboy back...
Pragya hits on his hand.
Abhi- arrey! Why are you hitting me..
Pragya- how can you called me tom boy...
Abhi- why, you are the Tomboy...
Pragya- I m mother now & I have 6 year old daughter...
Abhi- toh kya hua, tum mere liye wahi Pragya ho. So what! But you are same for me still, and it's go on long...
Pragya- When we reached home, then I will tell you...
Abhi- these thing you want to said me, that's why you bring me here...
Pragya- no...
Abhi- then what...
Pragya- nothing...
Abhi- Pragya these not fair yaar...
Pragya- everything is fair in love & war...
Abhi- now I get it, why abhigaya behaving like granny, because of you behave like these… you are behind all these...
Pragya stand & said- I really don't want to talk with you & she went from there.
Abhi- Pragya listen to me...
They both seat in car.
Abhi- Pragya plz talked with me now in normal way, why your anger on your nose always..
Pragya- plz can we go home fast, plz..
Abhi- ok, don't talk with me, I will be also not talk with you, & Abhi also didn't talked with Pragya, they both reached
home, Abhi went to his room with grumpy face, Pragya also followed him, he went directly in change room.

Pragya wait for him, he came after sometime, wearing his night kurta payjam, & stand in balcony.

Pragya with herself- ufff! This angry face still same, I know how to mollify him.. she went  in kitchen & came with kulfi
bowl.
Pragya- for you.
Abhi- I don't want..
Pragya took bowl on table & she take her right hand on Abhi's left shoulder- listen to me..
Abhi- I just said, I don't want to talk with you...
Pragya stand infront on him- these much anger, didn't suit you...
Abhi didn't said a word. Pragya encircled her hand by Abhi's neck.
Abhi- leave me! Little irritated.
Pragya nodded in no and she tight her grip.
Abhi open his mouth to say something but Pragya put her lips on his lips and started to kiss him, first Abhi not responsed her, but Pragya not in mood leave Abhi's lips sometimes later Abhi also
response her kiss, the kiss is now in passionately one, sometime later they both brocked the kiss, for take a fresh air.
Pragya- i was said you, when anger like these much, then I will kiss you like these… and after kiss your anger gone vanished, that time I was say I kiss you on cheek, but now I m your officially wife, I have a right to kiss you on lips, she raised her eyebrows...

Abhi didn't say anything & he scoop her in arm, Pragya hold his neck.
Pragya- Abhi I fall down..
Abhi- no, you can't fall down, I m always there for you..
Pragya- always...
Abhi- forever….
Pragya- i love you.
Abhi took her on bed- i love you too & he started nuuzzled her.
Pragya- Abhi….
Abhi in nuzzled- hmmm...
Pragya- door is open...
Abhi- no one in the house, & I can't let these chance miss.. & he started his nuuzzled, lights off.

One & half year later in hospital, out of OT, Abhi walk here & there, Bulbul & Purab
with there bundled of joy rahul.
Bulbul- relax Abhi, why are you taking so much tension...
Abhi- how much loud she screaming yaar, my god! How was she managed abhigaya's time.. that time she was alone.. i m too much worried now...
Purab- relax Abhi Pragya going second time to a mother.. and too also second time father..
Abhi- Yaa but I m experienced everything these first time, again a loud screaming came out from OT...
Abhi- this is my fault… oh god! Coz of me everything happens..
Purab & Bulbul both saw his condition & smile to each other, same time nurse came out & said.
Nur- congress Mr.Mehera twins Born, girl and boy..
Abhi shocked with happy tears, Sarla & Ajay came with Abhigaya.
Ajay- how is Pragya...
Abhi- twins are born, boy & girl...
Sarla- what! And she smiled with happy tears...
Abhi- yes..
Abhi asked to nurse- how is  Pragya & when we meet her..
Nur- she is fine, after sometime she shift to room..That time you can meet her..
Some time later Pragya & twins
baby's shift to room, all went to meet Pragya.
Abhi asked first to Pragya- how are you?
Pragya- i m fine Abhi, princess!
Abhigaya- mumma i m here, she stand near babies cradle, see na mumma they both are looking so cute.
Pragya- you like both..
Abhigaya- like with love mumma.
Abhi went near cradle- they both looking so cute Pragya & smile with teary eyes.
Abhigaya- papa maa, what do you think about the names..
Pragya & Abhi said in one tone- our both  favorite names.
Bulbul- one minute Abhigaya, you know what's the names..
Abhigaya- yes I know..
Purab- say it...
Abhigaya- mumma's favorite Khush.. Papa's favorite Pari.. right maa papa….
Abhi & Pragya smile- yes..
Sarla, Ajay, Purab, Bulbul & Abhigaya busy in babies.
Abhi give hugged to Pragya & soft kissed on her lips- i love you Pragya, thank you for
given me these precious gift...
Pragya- i love you too…

The End...

Thanks for reading…

Thanks forv Giving your precious time to read...

Thanks for for votes & precious comments.. 😊😊😊