part 9

Part 9

RaBul's room.
Bulbul- What Abhigaya daughter of Abhi & Pragya..
Purab- yes, and Pragya taking promise from me, that I can't told to Abhi about these...
Bulbul- arrey how can she do like this...
Purab- relax Bulbul, see she is so much hurt, it's was happened, that's wrong, and she is not anger on you & Aliya, she is only anger on Abhi, her heart break coz, Abhi's lack of trust on her that day, she was went next day to his house, telling the truth of Tanu's did, but he was send a letter to her through Robin's hand, that don't show me your face ever again..
Bulbul- Everything is happen because of that Suresh & Tanu..
Purab- in all Suresh have no fault, infact Suresh was married when we studied, he have 6 year daughter that time, that lady who came with Pragya... Suresh family support Pragya a lot.. Pragya knows the all truth from college about Suresh..
Bulbul- Pragya told you everything
Purab nodded in yes- Yes, coz she mad on you three not on me...
Bulbul- what should we do now.
Purab- i have a plan.

Bulbul- what!
Purab- In these plan Abhigaya & Suresh will help us..
Bulbul- means..
Purab- first you tell to Abhigaya about her father,coz I can't do that.. now twist in story that is Abhi relies his mistake, but Pragya not believe on that he relies his mistake.. and most important saral maa, Ajay papa to be here, we to try that Pragya meet them, they both are the do there job very well..
Bulbul- How can these happen..
Purab- Abhigaya do all these we have only direct her...
Bulbul- ok, then what should next.
Purab- now it's dinner time..

At Pragya's room:

Abhigaya waiting for Pragya, she came & saw abhigaya didn't sleep.
Pragya- why don't you sleep, it's already bed time..
Abhigaya- waiting for you..
Pragya- thank you now go & sleep.
Abhigaya- Maa I want to asked you something..
Pragya- hmmm..
Abhigaya- when will Papa came..
Pragya get some shocked & asked- Today you asked suddenly about Papa..
Abhigaya- How he is look..
Pragya seat beside her n give her side hug to her- ummm papa... just like you.. everything, likes or dislikes also same...
Abhigaya- then why they are not came to meet us.
Pragya- coz he is busy.
Abhigaya- then why can't call us.
Pragya- ummm he called us but you slept that time.
Abhigaya- hmm, maa you didn't feel sleep..
Pragya- You sleep, I'll sleep after sometime..
Abhigaya- ok and she lying on bed.
Sometime later Pragya came in corridor thinking something- I m lie to Abhigaya now, what about in future, when she grownup, that time what should I do.. Abhi Infront of Abhigaya but u can't told her truth, I can't tell that he is her father, may be I m doing wrong, my & Abhi's relation are both good, I m put my ego on there father-daughter relation, this is wrong Pragya, you have to tell these truth Abhi & Abhigaya about there real relation.. that was past, you can't change that, you have no rights to play with abhigaya's future, you have to talked with Abhi, for Abhigaya... noo Pragya, if Abhi knows about Abhigaya, that she is his daughter and he part Abhigaya from you.. then.. no, he can't do these with me, he was unaware about pregnancy, no.. no.. I can't tell him.. you can't do these Pragya..

Next morning:

Marriage day & next day
is send off bride...

Bulbul, Purab, Aliya & Abhi take there breakfast in Abhi's room.
Purab- Abhi can I asked you....
Abhi- what...
Purab- you wanted Pragya back to your life..
Abhi- Yaa, but Pragya didn't listen me once, when I went to talked with her, she talked with only professionally, when I wanted talked with her personally, only we started fighting.. nothing is more then that..
Bulbul- Abhigaya...
Abhi confused- Abhigaya...
Bulbul- do a friendship with Abhigaya, Pragya's anger melt in some days..And automatically Pragya back to in your life.. mark my words.
Abhi- Abhigaya! How?
Bulbul- see Pragya so much love to Abhigaya, you are not in that line, if you want Pragya in your life then first you love Abhigaya.. then obviously Pragya will forgive you..
Abhi- I can handle that big packet but can't handle that small packet, she is so much dangerous..
Aliya- Abhi don't scare you will win..
Abhi- hmmm, & he smile.
At Pragya's room: