jacket

Lucas, Max, Mike and Will, had all agreed on sneaking into the new drive in movie theater on their bikes. Lucas had repeatedly told them this was a bad idea, though without success. In reality, he did actually want to hang out with Max. And if he had to sneak into a drive in movie theater to do it, then fine! They had told their parents they were just going to see the softball match, which happened to be the same night the drive in theater opened. Joyce had ben acting as if Will was going to another country or something, and talked the whole situation through with him 6 times. "Okay, so Mike comes and picks you up, and then you go see the game and come straight ho-" Joyce said one last time to Will, who was already half way out the door, before being cut off by him. "Yes mom i get it, don't worry" he smiled and stepped into his shoes. "Okay sweetie" she sighed and put out her cigarette, before giving him a big hug and kissing his forehead. Will just made a face and wriggled out of his mothers tight grasp. "Mo-om!" he whined as he rubbed his forehead with his sleeve. Joyce just smiled at him and corrected his shirt collar a bit. Just as Will was about to confront his very protecting mom again, he noticed her eyes focusing on something behind him and a smile forming on her face. He immediately turned around to see what she was looking and. And there he was. Mike Wheeler was carefully making his way down the gravel road that lead to Wills house on his bike. Will just stood there completely mesmerized as Mike finally got all the way to his front porch, and jumped off his bike. With a big smile on his face, Mike pulled him into a hug. Will was absolutely 100 percent sure, that he would never ever get tired of the feeling of receiving a hug from Mike. He even hugged back. Will could almost feel Joyce smiling at them. 

After another round of Joyce telling Will to come straight home when they were done, they finally made it out the door. Wills bike was all dusty, and hidden behind random junk the Byers hoarded in their garage. He hadn't used it for ages, since Joyce was very paranoid about him riding it after what happened. Will went to try and pull it out. Though Mike saw Will struggling, and went to help him pull the smaller bike out. Their hands brushed against each other in the process, and Mike noticed Wills face going at least two shades redder afterwards. Though he didn't quite understand why. With loud sounds of metal scrambling, they finally managed to get the bike out. 

Lucas and Max were already waiting for them when Will and Mike arrived. "Took you long enough" Lucas huffed. Max just rolled her eyes at him. "We found a great spot to sit" she then exclaimed, and pointed to a closed dumpster a few feet away from all the cars. Will and Mike shared a disgusted look. "Come on guys, we'll just lay our bikes beneath it, and crawl on top of it" Lucas said, already walking toward it. "Fine" Mike muttered, and pulled his bike over the downtrodden grass. Though Will was still not moving, pondering the situation. Mike quickly noticed that Will wasn't beside him, and hurried over to him. "Will, you coming?" Mike asked. "Y-yeah" Will smiled, and followed Mike to the dumpster. Lucas and Max were already sitting on top of it, giggling about whatever. Mike threw his bike aside, and pulled himself up. Though Will on the other hand, not being very tall, struggled to pull himself up there. He could barely grasp onto the lid with his dainty fingers. Though suddenly, Mike leaned down a bit and stretched out his arm. Will grabbed his pale hand, and started pulling himself up. In the end, Mike had to use both his hands in order to pull the smaller boy up. Just as Will awkwardly managed, with the help of Mike, to get himself onto the dumpster, sound rolled the car filled grassy field. The movie had started. Lucas and Max shuffled closer together, and Lucas even wrapped his arm around her shoulder. This action caused Mike and Will to look at each other, and do their best not to burst out laughing. Lucas had always made fun of the way Mike was around Eleven, though he was doing the exact same thing with Max right now. He was all soft and weird whenever he was around her. Mike wrapped his arm around Wills shoulder, mimicking Lucas, and obnoxiously batted his eyelashes. Will let out a snicker and looked back at Lucas and Max. Even though Mike was clearly joking, Will had to admit he enjoyed it.

Halfway into the movie, Will noticed Max shivering. Lucas seemed to notice this too. "What's the matter?" He asked quietly. "Nothing, i'm just cold" Max answered, her eyes still glued to the screen. "Oh, well here, take my jacket" Lucas said and started to pull of his red denim jacket. He then wrapped it around her shoulders and rubbed her arms. "Thank you" Max smiled. Even in the low light, Will could see her blushing. This gave Will an idea. "Mike?" Will whispered. "Yeah?" Mike said and turned to Will, raising his brows. "I'm freezing" Will said and started to fake shiver. "Yeah.. It is pretty cold" Mike shrugged and looked back at the screen. Damn it. Will didn't wanna talk about the weather. He wanted Mike to have his arm around his shoulder, lend him his coat, rub his arms.. Just like Lucas and Max. Though he realized how weird it was. Lucas and Max were a girl and a boy. Mike and Will were both boys. It was wrong. Will frowned. But he just couldn't help feeling this way. 

//an: Okay, so before i start my foah book, i just wanted to know if y'all would even read it. Please don't hesitate to comment down below and tell me!