drawings

Will and Mike were sitting facing each other at Mikes dinner table, drawing. Actually it was mostly Will drawing, since Mike wasn't very interested in it. He just drew weird stick figures, meanwhile Will would draw great drawings of things like their d&d characters. Will had always given Mike a lot of drawings, and Mike appreciated it. He had given a few to Dustin and Lucas as well, but not nearly as many as he gave to Mike. Mike had a whole stash beneath the couch cushions in his basement, which he would look at whenever he felt sad. Even though Will was actually quite concentrated on his drawing, he would eventually gaze upon the boy in front of him every now and then. Mike was drumming his fingers on the wooden surface of the table, seemingly lost in his thoughts."Mike?" Wills voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Huh?" Mike hummed. "Can you pass me the red crayon?" Will asked sweetly. "Sure" Mike answered and picked up the crayon. When Will took the crayon from Mikes hand, he really had to fight the urge to just hold his hand. Oh how nice it would be. Mike would probably be very weirded out though, maybe even grossed out. A feeling of sadness rolled over Will. He knew there had ben this girl meanwhile he was gone. Her name was Eleven, like the number. Which Will found very weird. And apparently she had 'superpowers'. He had ben told how Mike even kissed her. but did he love her? All these thoughts were racing in Wills head while he was drawing. It stressed him out. 

The drawing was of him and Mike. Will added some trees in the background, coloring in the bark with the brown crayon. The drawing was actually turning out pretty good, Will thought. Though he hadn't drawn their arms yet. Will got an idea. He quickly looked up at Mike and pondered the situation. Was this too much? No. It was fine. With shaky hands, he connected his and Mikes hands in the drawing. His eyes were flickering from Mike to the drawing, and back at Mike again. As he colored in Mikes beige coat, he began to feel this was a bad idea. Things would be so much easier if Mike was a girl or something. Then it wouldn't be considered weird, or wrong. At least that was what Lonnie had said. It was wrong to be attracted to someone who had the same gender at yourself, apparently. He had even looked up a word for feeling this way in his moms dictionary she stored in their book shelf. 

homosexuality 

[hoh-muh-sek-shoo-al-i-tee, or, esp. British, -seks-yoo-] 

noun

sexual desire or behavior directed toward a person or persons of one's own sex. 

he had slammed the book closed after reading that. 

He finally finished coloring in their coats. He couldn't help but smile at his drawing, and wish it was real life. It made him happy and sad at the same time. Happy that he had such a good friend like Mike, sad they would never be more than that. He held up his drawing to get a better view of it. He had to admit it did look nice. Mike, who still seemed to be daydreaming, was resting his head in his arms. He looked so cu-. stop. Will thought. He cleared his throat. "Uh Mike?" Will said quietly. Mike quickly perked his head up from his arms, and looked at Will with big brown eyes. "Yeah?" he said and rested his chin on his hand. Will didn't say anything, he just slid the drawing to Mike, who picked it up. Will felt more than nervous when Mike took a look at it. A smile spread across Mike's face. Will immediately felt relieved. "Oh my god, is that Michelle McCoy and you?" Mike smiled at Will. Michelle was a girl in Will's english class, with short black hair and big brown eyes. Looking upon his drawing again, he could see the resemblance. Will's heart sank. "Yeah it is" he said trying his best to sound ecstatic. "You two would be a good couple, she's really pretty!" Mike exclaimed and gave Will his drawing back. "Yeah i guess she is" Will said and looked down at his drawing, almost forcing himself to feel attracted to her. 

//LMAO NO ONE IS READING MY FOAH STORY MAY I REST IN PEPPERONI