popcorn

Today was an exciting day. Today was the Day both Lucas and Dustin had happened to be busy. It was just Will and Mike, going to the movies. Almost like a Real couple, Will thought. Wait what. Will stopped dead in his tracks, denying the fact that a thought like that had just gone through his head. He didn't like boys, no way! But.. He did like the feeling of when Mike hugged him in the hospital.. Or when Mike comforted him after he had crashed his bike, and broken his finger. Stop it. Will's thoughts came to a stop as Joyce called his name. "Will!" She called from the living room. Will quickly ran out of his room, and down the hallway filled with family pictures, Lonnies face either scratched away ripped out on all of them, of course. Joyce already had her car keys in her hand, and her leather jacket on. "What are you waiting for! Lets go" Joyce Said and turned to the door. Joyce had begin to work extra hours ever sine Will came back, Trying to make his life as good as possible, by buying him more expensive clothing and stuff. So therefore, she was now in a constant rush. 

Joyce hit the brakes in front of the wheelers, throwing Will against the front seat, since Joyce was too worried to let him sit in the front. "Okay sweetie, i put some pennies in your pocket for the phone booth okay?" Joyce said as she turned to Will. Will nodded at his mom. After that she kissed him on the cheek, which was embarrassing, since Mike was already standing in the garage with a big smile on his face. Will pushed open the door, and waved goodbye to his mom. Just as Will had turned to Mike, he heard his mom knock on the window, and then saw her struggle to roll it down. "Remember to call me as soon as you're done okay? They were going to watch  friday the 13th. Mike had watched it before, though Will had never watched it before. He heard it was scary, but the fact that Mike Would be Right next to him the whole time made him feel somewhat safer. "Okay, i love you honey bye!" Joyce yelled and took off. Will  stood still for a good second, just cringing at his mom. "Byers!" Mike greeted him and pulled him into a big hug. Will had no idea of why Mike would do that, he usually never did so. But aside from the fact that it was a little weird, Will liked the feeling and hugged back. As Mike pulled away, Will immediately felt a lot colder. "Uh, i just need to grab my coat real quick just stay here okay" Mike yelled over his shoulder as he disappeared into the Wheelers household. Will started to kick a small rock around the concrete floor in Mikes garage, watching it closely rolled around with little tap sounds every time it hit the ground. Suddenly, he started to feel nauseous and stopped kicking the rock. He placed his hand over his mouth. If there was going to come another one of those things, he had to get it up fast. Mike could come out any second now. Will made a sprint to the trashcan standing in Mikes garage, and ripped off the steel lid. frantically throwing nervous glances at the door, Will began to cough and gag. and there it was. A slug looking creature laying in a pool of what not between the black garbage sacks. It was a terrible feeling looking at it, knowing that you had just thrown that up. Quickly, he picked up the lid and carefully placed it back on. Just as he had made sure everything looked as neat as before, Mike called his name from behind. "Will? Are you okay?" Mike asked as he zipped up his beige jacket. "Oh, me? yes i'm brilliant!" Will said and realized how weird it had sounded, judging by the confused look on Mikes face. "O-okay then" Mike stuttered. "We should get going, the movie starts at 5!" Mike continued looking at his brand new watch he had gotten for christmas. 

The two boys awkwardly made their way down the crowded rows of red seats, apologizing every now and then when they accidentally stepped on someones foot or something. Finally, they found two free seats next to each other at the 4th row. They sat down, and Mike placed a bucket of popcorn he had bought for them both in between them. The lights dimmed, and the whispers from the rest of the audience faded away. Credits then rolled onto the screen. "Johnny depp is in it?" Will whispered to Mike, though before Mike could answer, they were hushed by a lady in the row behind them. Will lowered himself in his seat trying not to laugh, and Mike let out a quiet snicker. As the movie progressed, it became more and more scary. Will was scared shitless, meanwhile Mike seemed very relaxed. Instead of looking at the big screen, Will turned his gaze to Mike, who had his whole hand down the popcorn bucket, trying to somehow scrape up the remains of the popcorn which was primarily half popped kernels. Will then got a bright idea. Maybe, if he just happened to have stick his hand hand into the bucket at the same time as Mike, they could accidentally kind of hold hands. Then, just as Mike reached down into the bucket again, Will quickly stuck his hand into it too. Pretending to be very fixated on the screen, Will grabbed Mikes hand. Mike immediately stopped moving. "Will, what are you doing? Its okay if you want the last, you don't have to grab my hand" Mike whispered with a chuckle at the end and handed Will the bucket. "Oh, thanks" Will whispered back, thankful that Mike couldn't see his face turning red as hell, due to the dimmed out lights. Oh boy, he felt stupid.

//btw i just realized how many mistakes there were in my last chapter, yeehaw!