Marry me?

Jade's POV

I looked over to see Perrie asleep. She's so beautiful. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter. I took a picture of Perrie, then posted it.

' Hey Mixers! The princess is still sleeping xxJadexx '

I smiled and put my phone down.

I walked into the kitchen, and started making breakfast for me and Perrie. Me and Perrie share a flat. We've been dating for a year now.

Perrie's POV

I walked into the kitchen to see Jade cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder.

" Hey babe." I say and kiss her cheek.

" Hey Pez."

" So, Leigh-Anne texted me and said that they'll be here in about an hour."

" Why?"

" So we can get ready for the concert."

" But it's only 12:00?"

" I know. But we gotta rehearse and everything."

" Oh. Are they coming here in the tour bus?"

" No. They're just gonna take us there."

" Ok."

Jade's POV

Perrie was eating her breakfast, so I went upstairs and checked my Twitter.

' Omg! Jerrie!! '

' You guys are so cute! '

' Tell her to wake up! '

I laughed at the last tweet. I love how our mixers support our relationship. Now they are true mixers.

I put my phone down, and just as I did, Perrie came in the room.

" I thought you were eating?" I asked.

" I couldn't eat."

" Why not?"

" Because you weren't there."

" Aww Perrie. I'll be down in a sec, ok?"

" Ok. But hurry up! I don't want my food to be cold!" She closed the door.

I laughed and quickly changed into my clothes.

--------------------------------------- Show Time! -------------------------------------------

Perrie's POV

" 10 minutes before you go on girls!" A man shouted.

Oh gosh. 10 minutes.

I took a deep breath and made sure I had everything ready. I was shaking and my palms were sweaty. And not because of the billion people out there, it's because I was gonna surprise Jade by asking her to marry me. Nobody knows about this, not even Jesy or Leigh-Anne.

" Perrie!" I turned my head and saw Jade.

" What are you doing?" I ask.

" I came to get you. We're going on in 10 seconds, now come on!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

" Jade, slow down!" I yell, but she didn't listen. I checked my pocket with my free hand to make sure it was still there. Oh thank god.

Still Perrie's POV

It was now the end of the show. We were about to head off the stage, but I stopped them.

" Wait!" I yell into the mic. I walked over to Leigh and Jes and whispered something in their ear. They nodded their heads and I turned back to the crowd. Jade looked very confused at what was happening. I took a deep breath and started to speak.

" Hey mixers! So, as most of you may know, me and Jade have been together for a year now." The crowd screamed and I felt more comfortable, but I was still really nervous.

" Anyway, I have an announcement to make."

" Jade, could you come here please?" I ask and she looked at Leigh and Jes, then back at me. She walked towards me and I held her hand. I turned to face her and she looked really confused.

" Jade, ever since we started dating, I knew that you were the one for me. I also knew that I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. You are the best girlfriend in the whole world and I could not ask for anyone better." I pulled the small box out and got down on one knee. Jade put her hands over her mouth and I smiled at her.

" Jade Thirlwall, will you make me the happiest girl in the world, and marry me?" Jade now had tears in her eyes. She nodded her head and I smiled widely. I stood up and put the ring on her finger. We stared into each others' eyes as the crown screamed.

" Somebody kiss somebody already!!" Jesy yelled. I laughed and looked back at Jade. I quickly smashed my lips onto hers. I heard the crown scream even louder, which made me smile. I pulled back and stared at Jade. Her eyes were full of love, and happiness. I smiled at her, and she did the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Please comment and vote, BYE!