Secret

Perrie's POV

" Hey, Perrie!" 

" Sshh!" I whisper/yell. 

" What?" Jade asked. 

" Sorry, i'm just spying on Leigh-Anne and Jesy." I answered, looking back at Leigh and Jesy. 

" Why? Did they do something?" I shook my head and looked back at Jade. 

" No. I just wanna know if they're talking about us." Jade chuckled. 

" Why would they be talking about us? They don't even know about us." I looked over at Leigh-Anne, and her eyes met mine. She looked curious. 

" Go, now!" 

" What? Why?" I groaned and grabbed Jade's arm, pulling her while I started running. 

" Perrie, why are you running?" I stopped running and caught my breath. 

" Because, thanks to you, Leigh-Anne is curious." 

" How is it my fault?" 

" You're the one who said ' they don't even know about us', and Leigh heard you! So, this is your fault!" 

" I'm sorry! I forgot they were there!" 

" Whatever. Let's just go back to our flat, okay?" 

" I-" 

" Perrie! Jade! My two favorite girls." Leigh-Anne said, cutting Jade off. 

" So, are you girls doing anything tonight?" Leigh asked. 

" Yeah, me and Jade were about to go to our flat and-" 

" Great! Can me and Jesy come?" I looked over Leigh's shoulder to see Jade shaking her head repeatedly. 

" Umm, sure!" 

" Great! We'll see ya there!" I hummed in response. 

After Leigh left, Jade walked up to me. 

" What part of ' this' do you not understand?!" Jade said, shaking her head. 

" I'm sorry! I just didn't wanna hurt her feelings." I answered, truthfully. 

" Yeah, but I wanted it to just be me and you tonight." Jade said, running her fingers up my arm. 

I grabbed her hand and took it off my arm. 

" As much as I would love that, we can't." Jade looked at me confused. 

" What do you mean ' we can't'." 

" We can't act like a couple around them, Jade. Leigh's already curious, ya know?" 

" I know that, but it's not like they're staying the whole night, right?" I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. 

" They are, aren't they?" I looked up at Jade and nodded. 

She sighed. 

" It's not my fault! It's Leigh-Anne's fault for asking!" Jade shook her head. 

" No it's not! You could've said no, but you said yes!" 

" Ok, i'm sorry! Look, I don't wanna fight. Let's just go." 

" Fine." Jade mumbled, following behind me. 

----------

I groaned and slammed the door behind me. 

" You ok, Pez? You seem mad." Jesy asked. I nodded. 

" I'm fine, thanks." I lied. 

To be honest, I agree with Jade now. Don't get me wrong, I love Jesy and Leigh, but now I want it to be just me and Jade. 

" Ok. So, what should we do?" I shrugged. 

I looked over at Jade who looked annoyed. 

" Umm, I'll be right back." I mumbled. 

I grabbed Jade's hand and took her upstairs to my room. 

I closed the door behind me and faced Jade. 

" What do you want now?" 

" Jade, what's your deal?" 

" What are you talking about?" 

" You look like you're mad or something. Are you?" Jade shook her head. 

" Be honest." Jade sighed, then nodded. 

" Look, it's just one night. I'm pretty sure you'll live." Jade chuckled. 

" C'mon, let's go." Jade nodded, and we went back downstairs. 

----

Leigh-Anne's POV

While Jade and Perrie went upstairs, I decided to talk to Jesy. 

" Hey, Jess?" 

" Yeah?" 

" Umm, do you think Jade and Perrie are hiding something from us?" Jesy chuckled. 

" No. Why do you ask?" 

" Well, I kinda over heard Jade say something. And I think they were talking about us." 

" What'd she say?" 

" She said ' they don't even know about us'. What do you think that means?" Jesy shrugged. 

" I don't know. But we're going to find out." 

" What? No!" Jesy looked at me confused. 

" Why not?" 

" Jesy, we can't just ask them! We're just going to have to figure it out ourselves. Got it?" Jesy nodded. 

" Hey, guys!" I jumped a little. 

" Gosh, don't scare me like that, Perrie!" Perrie laughed. 

----- 

Jade's POV

A few minutes later, we all decided that wel should just watch a movie. 

And of course, it had to be a scary movie. I don't really mind scary movies, I actually like them. But sometimes the movie just ends up to be really stupid and not scary at all. That's the only thing that I hate about some scary movies. 

About halfway during the movie, I could feel someone's eyes one me. I started to get nervous for some reason, because I knew exactly who it was. It was Leigh-Anne. 

------- 

After the movie was over, Leigh-Anne turned off the T.V. 

" Guys, we need to talk to you." I gulped, knowing what she was talking about. 

" About what?" Perrie asked, and I could tell she knew what they were talking about too. 

" Well, I kinda over heard you say something, Jade. And I wanna know what it means." 

" W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered. 

" You said, ' they don't even know about us'. What does that mean, Jade?" I bit my lip nervously. 

" Look," Perrie said, taking my hand in hers. 

" The truth is, me and Jade are actually dating. We just never told you guys. But I guess the secret's out, right?" Leigh-Anne chuckled, and Jesy smiled. 

" We're so happy for you guys!" Jesy yelled, hugging us. Leigh-Anne just sat there in complete shock. 

" You ok, Leigh?" I asked. 

Leigh-Anne nodded. 

" Uh, yeah. I'm just shocked that's all. But i'm happy for you guys!" I smiled and hugged her. 

I turned back to Perrie, and pecked her lips. 

" You still mad now?" I shook my head, smiling. 

" Nope." Perrie smiled and hugged me. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to @xx_anglemixer_xx for the idea! Hope you liked it! :) 

If anyone has any one shot ideas, please tell me!!