Catfish (Part 2)

Perrie's POV

The next morning I walked into class with a huge smile on my face. I don't know why, but I actually like Jade. She messaged me back, and we talked for a little bit, but I still don't know much about her.

I took a seat next to Louis, and he smiled at me.

" You look happy this morning," I chuckled.

" That's because I am." He smirked.

" Does it have anything to do with Jade?" I smiled.

" Maybe."

" Ooh, someone has a crush," I chuckled, shaking my head.

" I don't like her like that. It's just nice to have another friend," He nodded.

" Yeah, okay." He said, turning his attention to the teacher who just walked in.

" Well, what about you and that Harry guy? I know you like him, but you haven't met him yet," I whispered.

" But I will. I asked him if we could meet up sometime, but he said maybe later."

" Sounds like he's hiding something." Louis chuckled.

" I'm serious, Louis. He could be a completely different person, you never know." He shrugged.

" I don't care what he looks like." 

" Louis? Do you have something to share with the class?" The teacher said. 

Louis shook his head.

" No sir." Louis answered.

I chuckled, rolling my eyes. 

" You always get caught." I whispered. 

He glared at me, shaking his head.

I sighed, turning my attention back to the teacher.

----------

" Hey, sweetie," My mum said as I closed the door behind me.

" Hey," I said as I placed my bookbag on the floor.

" Perrie?" I looked at her confused.

" What?" I asked, curiously.

" Louis called. He said that he'll be over here in about an hour to talk to you."

" About what?" My mum shrugged.

" I don't know. He just said that it's very important."

" Okay then.." I said, still confused.

What does he need to talk to me about?

----------

*Later that night*

I was on my laptop when my bedroom door opened. I looked to my right to see that it was only Louis.

" Hey, my mum said you had something to tell me?" I asked as he sat down next to me on the bed.

" Yes, and it's important."

" How important?" I asked, taking out my headphones and placing them beside me.

" Very." He said seriously.

I sighed.

" Fine, what is it?"

" You know how i've been talking to Harry, right?" I nodded.

 " Yeah, well, I emailed this guy about him and he said that he could help me find and meet Harry! How crazy is that?" Louis said, excitedly.

" Very," I joked.

Louis hit my arm playfully.

" This is not the time to joke around, Perrie!" I giggled.

" Okay, okay. But seriously, that's all you had to tell me?"

" Oh, no. I told him about Jade too, so we might get to meet both of them." My eyes widened.

" B-But I barely know anything about Jade."

" You said that you guys talked?"

" Yeah, but not for that long."

" Well, if you meet her then you two can get to know each other in person, okay?" I nodded.

" Okay, fine. But when is this guy gonna help us?" Louis smiled.

" He said that him and his friend will be here in about a week." I gulped, nodding.

" Are you nervous?" I chuckled.

" A little bit, yeah."

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you nervous."

" I know. It's just, kind of a shock, ya know?" Louis nodded.

" Yeah, I know. But hey, when you finally meet her you can finally be together."

" Who says I want to be with her?"

" Uh.. You did?" Louis said, unsure.

I laughed.

" I'm kidding, Lou. Of course I want to be with her."

" Ah-Ha!" I looked at him confused.

" What?" I asked.

" So you do like her." He smirked.

" Uh I-I don't-"

" Perrie, c'mon, you just said you wanted to be with her." I rolled my eyes.

" Fine, maybe I do like her." I said, shrugging.

" I knew it!"

" Hey, I said maybe. I'm not admtting it until I see her."

" Why do you care so much about what a person looks like? When I meet Harry, I won't care if he's not the guy in the pictures. I love with the heart, not the eyes."

" But wouldn't you be upset if he wasn't the guy in the pictures? I mean, what if he turned out to be some blonde guy? Huh?"

" I mean, it would be a suprise, but I would still be with them."

" Okay.." I groaned.

" Listen, I gotta go. But you should really think about what I said," He said, walking towards the door.

" Yeah, okay." I replied.

" Bye, Perrie." He said, closing the door.

" Bye!" I yelled out.

I sighed, removing my laptop from my lap. I sat there thinking about what Louis said. Maybe he's right. Maybe I should love with the heart, and not the eyes...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! :D

Please vote if you liked this, and also PLEASE comment your thoughts on this.

Part 3 will be when they meet :)

BYE!!