Last First Kiss

Perrie's POV

Me, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne are sitting in the waiting room. Ugh! We've been sitting here for an hour! 

I just want to see Jade! 

I stood up and started pacing back and forth. 

" Pez, calm down. We'll see her soon." Jesy said, trying to calm me down. 

" No, I can't calm down! My best friend is in the hospital and you're trying to tell me to calm down!" 

" Perrie! She'll be fine. And she's not just your friend ya know? She's like a sister to all of us." Leigh said. 

" I-I know." 

" She'll be fine Pez. Jade's strong, and she can fight anything." Leigh said and I nodded. 

I sat back down and started thinking about how all of this happened. 

* FlashBack* 

My phone started ringing and i picked it up and put it on speaker. 

" Hello?" 

'" Hello? Is this Perrie Edwards?" 

" Yes. Why?" 

" Well, i'm sorry to say this, but your friend, Jade Thirlwall, has been in a terrible accident." 

" W-What? Is she gonna be ok?" 

" We don't know just yet. But you need to come to the hospital." 

" Ok. Thank you." 

" No problem. Bye." 

" Bye." 

* End of Flash Back*

I started to break down in tears. 

" Perrie, c'mon she'll be fine." 

" How do you know? We haven't even heard anything yet." 

" I know. Bu-" 

" Perrie Edwards?" Leigh was cut off by the doctor. 

" Y-Yes?" 

" You're allowed to go see Jade Thirlwall, if you'd like?" 

" Um, can they come to?" 

" Sure. You guys have 20 minutes exactly." 

" What? Why?" 

" I'm sorry, but your friend is injured pretty bad." 

" H-How bad?" 

" Go see for yourself." He said and opened the door for us to go in. My heart started racing and my breath hitched. 

" No, I can't do this." 

" Perrie, you've been wanting to see her. We'll go in together, ok?" Jesy said and I nodded. They both held my hands, and we walked into Jade's room. 

I covered my mouth with one of my hands. She looked terrible. 

" H-Hey J-Jade." I say and Jade smiled slightly. 

" Hi Pez." She said in a low voice. Leigh-Anne and Jesy walked oevr to here, but i just stayed where i was. they started talking to her, but she didn't say much. I didn't really listen to what they were saying. 

" Is it hard for you to talk?" I heard Leigh-Anne say. I looked at Jade and she nodded. No. Please don't let this happen. 

" Well, we'll leave you two alone. C'mon Jesy. Bye Jade. We love you." They both hugged Jade, then they left. 

I slowly walked over to Jade. 

" Hi." I say and she just waved. 

The doctor came in. 

" Hi. I'm sorry, but you only have a few minutes." 

" Until what?" 

" Well, your friend is really hurt. She has broken most of her bones. her lungs are fractered, and i'm sorry to say this, but she is gonna die. We don't know when, but it could happen at any moment." 

" Ok. Thank you." He nodded his head and left the room. 

" Jade, I just want to say that I love you. More than a friend. More than a sister. I just wish that this wasn't happening. But I will love you, forever and always." 

I leant down and kissed her cheek. 

" I love you too." She said in a low tone. 

I leaned in and kissed her. We kissed for about 10 seconds, then we both pulled away. 

" I just thought you should have your first kiss before you, you know." I said.

" I love you Perrie." 

" I love you too Jadey." 

I saw her eyes close. I looked oevr at the machine, and the line was flat. Wow, she's really dead. 

I hope she always remembers that I was her Last First Kiss. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys! So as you can see, I don't know much about injuries, because I have never gotten one. Anyway, it sucks, but I hope you liked it! If you have any one-shot ideas, please message me or something. BYE!!