Do Whatever It Takes

Perrie's POV

" Perrie?" I turned around to see Jade, sitting on the couch. 

" Yeah?" 

" Umm, I need to tell you something." I shrugged. 

" Ok, what is it?" I ask, slowly sitting next to her. 

She sighed, then opened her mouth to speak. 

" Look, I like you Perrie. As in, I like like you. I've always liked you, Perrie. And I always will." I gulped. 

" Umm," I said, putting my hand gently on her knee. We both looked into each other eyes. And by the look in Jade's eyes, I could tell that she was scared of what i was about to say.

" I'm so sorry, Jade. But, I don't like you like that. I'm sorry." Jade looked down at the ground. And I saw a few tears land on her lap. Great. Now I felt bad. 

Jade's POV

I was sad when Perrie said she didn't like me back. But, I kinda expected her to say that. But i'm not giving up. I have to have Perrie. And i'll do whatever it takes. 

 ----

Perrie's POV

Yesterday, after I told Jade that I didn't like her like that, she didn't talk to me at all after that. She barely even looked at me. Is she mad? 

I sighed, and went back to playing the game 'White Tiles' on my phone. 

" What are you doing?" I jumped a little, then looked behind me. 

Jade was standing behind the couch laughing. 

" Hey! That's not funny!" Jade nodded, laughing. 

" Y-Yes it is!" Jade said, still laughing. 

I rolled my eyes. 

" Whatever." I mumbled.

Jade walked over to where I was sitting, and sat down next to me. 

When she sat down, my eyes traveled all the way down her body. She looked so..... different.  Normally, she would wear bows and cute little dresses. But now, she was wearing a black crop top, and a pair of blue shorts. She didn't have any bows at all! That's not like her....

" Perrie?" My eyes quickly met hers. 

" What are you looking at?' Jade asked, curiously. 

" Ummm, I was just looking at your outfit. You look..... different." Jade chuckled. 

 " Is that a bad thing?" Jade questioned. 

I shook my head repeatedly. 

" No, not at all! It's just.... you're not wearing bows or dresses. It's just not like you, that's all." I answered. 

" Yeah, I know. But I just didn't like them anymore." I could tell Jade was lying, but I decided to ignore it. 

" Oh." Was all I said. I was just confused on why she would change her style so quickly. It just doesn't make sense. 

We sat there in silence for a while. I didn't really know what to say, so I just kept thinking about why she changed so quickly. Was it because of me? 

" Perrie?" I turned my head to look at her. 

" Yeah?" I answered. 

" Did you like it when I wore bows?" 

" Yes." I answered, a little too quickly. 

" But I like your style now, too. It looks good." Jade smiled. 

" Thanks." I nodded. 

" No problem." Jade smiled at the ground. 

I sat there, smiling sweetly at her. She was just so cute when she smiled, I couldn't help it! 

To be honest, I liked it when Jade wore bows and just cute things, but I also like her new style. Now that she's changed, I guess she's not really the ' cute one ' anymore.

" You look really pretty." Jade looked at me confused. And I quickly hid my face in my hands, blushing. 

I sighed, and looked back at Jade. 

" I said that out loud, didn't i?" Jade nodded, and we both chuckled. 

" Sorry." I mumbled. 

Jade shook her head. 

" It's ok, Pez. I don't mind." Jade said, winking at me. 

When she winked at me, for some reason, my face turned bright red and my heart fluttered. 

" You ok, Perrie?" I nodded, smiling. 

" Yeah, i'm fine, thanks." I answered. 

" No problem." I nodded. 

" But, did you really mean that?" I nodded. 

" Yes. You look beautiful." Jade blushed. 

" Thanks." I hummed in response, and then I noticed that Jade was sitting closer to me. Very close. 

" Umm, Jade?" 

" Yeah?" 

" Umm, can you move over a little. Please?" I asked. 

Jade looked at me confused.

" B-But I thought you liked me?" I sighed. 

" I said that I liked your outfit, Jade. Not you." Jade looked away from me, and sighed. 

Then, she looked like she was gonna cry. 

" No no no. Jade please don't cry," I said, comforting her and hugging her. 

" Please don't cry again. Please." I said, stroking her hair. 

Jade wrapped her arms around my waist, and cried into my shoulder. 

" Jade, it's ok. You'll be fine." I reassured her. 

She shook her head, and got out of my grip. 

" No, it's not. I love you, Perrie. And it hurts my heart that you don't love me back." 

I smiled, and took her hand in mine. 

" Who said I didn't love you?" I asked. 

" Wait, so you do like me?" I shook my head. 

" No. I don't like you." Jade looked down at the ground. 

" Oh." Jade mumbled. 

" I love you." I said. 

Jade looked at me, like she thought that I was kidding.

" Y-You do?" I nodded. 

" But you said you didn't?" I nodded. 

" I know. But ya know, sometimes you say things you don't mean. And what I said was a mistake. I really do love you, Jadey." Jade smiled sweetly at me. 

" I love you too, Perrie." I smiled and kissed her cheek. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Thanks to @Macys_a_penguin101 for the idea! Hope I did alright! :)

If anyone has any one-shot ideas, please tell me and i'd be happy to write them! :)

BYE!!