plot shop ♕ intro & rules

PLOT SHOP ♕ INTRO & RULES

━━━━━━

intro

hello, thank you for joining our plot shop where, we, as the admins will be providing you all with different fran fiction plots to write. 

rules.

( in order to gain a plot you must follow all them )

━━━━━━

one  you must ask for the plot nicely, I really do enjoy a certain kind of kindness when it comes to giving out my own plots!

two  do not steal the plot, (I'll fight) it's not hard to ask for the plot, meaning if I deny you, you cannot steal the plot!

three ♕ you must have the FIRST chapter up within TWO weeks if it comes down to a reason for why you cannot do that please PM me (I like to believe we are pretty easy going people who you can work with)

four  this is in no way, shape, or form first come, first serve! my plots will be given to the person I find best suited for it!

five a * sign marks anything that can be changed, of course, if you work with me on some things I may be lenient enough on minor details!

six  I do not have to accept your request, I need to have the inspiration to work on a plot!

seven password is found at the bottom of the plot!

eight  you must follow this account BEFORE you receive the plot. 

nine ♕ please give credit to the admin who created the plot in the description and dedicate the chapter to them

ten ♕ if the admin of the plot does not respond within 5 days of your request, please PM them on their private accounts & if they do not respond within 3 days of that PM, PRIVATE MESSAGE us here. 

eleven ♕ if you have to give back FIVE plots, you will be blacklisted, meaning that you won't be able to ask for another plot or request. ALSO if you are rude, you will be blacklisted. 

twelve ♕ you will also need to answer these two questions. 

what fandoms i usually write? \\

how dedicated i will be to this plot \\

━━━  ━━━

FAQ

one  it is totally okay to give the plot back, we understand that sometimes it's hard to truly grasp what you're doing!

two  these plots are our babies, meaning we extremely partial to them and it's quite hard to let them go, so we choose the best-suited person to write it and that's why it isn't first-come, first-serve!

three  requests are possible and we will be doing them, in order to even have the chance of getting one, you must know the password — your favorite song!

four  yes, quotes work for ideas with requests.

more may be added.

( rules come from sebstan  chxrmedmedusa-)