twilight ♕

♕ status \\ available

status \\ available

title \\ sour lemonade

main character \\ ellie ❛elle❜ gray

love interest \\ jacob black

♕ face claims \\ maddie hasson

face claims \\ maddie hasson

epigraph \\ it would be easier to survive 4 AM with you. 

timeline \\ New Moon - Breaking Dawn*

description \\

THEY SAY when life gives you lemons make lemonade, but she had never understood the saying, to her you could never get enough put enough sugar in the bitter drink. But the acidic drink seemed to pour throughout her life, starting with being born to the Gray family. Life had never been fair to the teenager as she grew up, her only safe haven escaping once he turned eighteen, leaving her in the clutches of her drug dealers, and drug-addicted parents, in the rocky small town that she lived in Florida, she had to find ways to protect herself from the trouble that her parents brought, but life had handed her another batch of tart lemonade, when she had gotten herself into the delinquent crowd.

Still, the universe slipped another harsh sprout of cold liquid down her throat when Ellie Gray finds herself at her first house party and is pressured into acts that she had always believed that she wouldn't commit, and this happened over, and over... and over again.

Perhaps, fate was readying for the mysterious ways that Forks, Washington would bring Ellie, and the last fuck you that the cosmos had sent her way, or so she thought for when Ellie Gray had been whisked away to live with her big brother; Everett, only a different sort of lemonade would send the sourness down her throat. 

notes \\

— she has an older brother named; Everett Gray 

— i have a character profile for both Ellie and Everett Gray if you want to check them out. 

— Ellie is always getting in trouble 

— her parents die, and she is sent to go live with her brother in Forks. 

playlist  \\

all we know — paramore

dirty laundry — all time low

11 minutes — yungblud, halsey, travis barker

ruin — shawn mendes

king of the clouds — panic! at the disco

how do you feel — the maine

endlessly — the cab

stupid for you— waterparks

kiss me — ed sheeran

long way home — 5 seconds of summer

miles away — the maine

let's not be alone tonight — r5

song title — artist

new— ben platt

almost love — sabrina carpenter

jenny's song — we the kings

password: favorite scene in new moon, and why?

plot created bychxrmedmedusa- , nico