0% ((connor))

MAKE SURE U READ THE DESCRIPTION THX

Ahh another day in Hi5 studios. The grass looked just as green as it other days.

She walked into the office with a box of doughnuts. She placed them in the front table as everyone stayed quiet.

"Hi" she blurts, scaring everyone

"Morning" they say back, monotone

She sighed at their boringness. She walked off to find Connor.

She walked into the warehouse to see him sitting in the corner. He was on his phone. She walked over to him examining his concentration face.

"Whatcha up to" she says softly as she sits next to him

"Playing a game" he says still staring at the screen.

"I brought doughnuts" she says putting the box in front of her. She adjusts her self so her head in the brunettes lap. She fiddles with the hem of his black team edge shirt. He looks down at her and smiles. He puts his phone beside him and watched her. He reached one hand up from behind him to run his finger through her hair. She looks up at him. His eyes focused on her loose curls.

They start talking about random stuff like moving in together.

From the door, Matthias watched. Her hand movement showing her dream house as she described the maroon walls and creme couches. Connor watched her with patient eyes as his hands still roamed her hair.

She stopped talking and looked at him.

"Why are you looking at me like that" she giggled

"Because your so beautiful" he blushes softly

She laughs.

"Not too bad yourself" she says her hand cupping the side of his bearded face.

"Stop flirting" Bryan says walking into the warehouse

"Shut up loser" she yells from across the room as she cuddles her face into Connors waist.