stolen - matthias

- in which you like to steal Matt's clothes -

You woke up that morning. Your husband laid next to you, fast asleep. You ran you hand through his strawberry blonde hair.

You slipped out of bed being careful that you didn't disturb Matt. You took a quick shower and started to look for your outfit. You slipped on a pair of grey joggers that you got from the dryer.

That's when you realized that's they weren't yours. You reached your hands in the pockets and smiled.

Well why not wear Matthias' shirt too. You walked over to his closet and grabbed one of his many Star Wars shirt. You slip it over your head, breathing in the scent of him. You pulled your hair into a messy bun and headed to get breakfast for the boys at the office.

×××

Matthias woke up about an hour later. He knew you were going to breakfast. He didn't know you had basically raided his wardrobe.

×××

The blonde man walking through the warehouse doors in to the main area, where you sat with Joey eating hash browns and pancakes.

"Good morning" he sighs

"What's wrong peaches" you say, calling him by your favorite nickname

"Ha peaches" Joey laughs and Matthias glares at him

"I can't find my favorite Star Wars shirt" he pouts, taking a sip of your iced coffee

You look down, remembering that you were wearing his clothes.

"You mean this shirt, babe?" you laugh and his head whips around towards you

"Yea that one" he laughs. He walks up to you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"It looks good on you though" he whispers in your ear

"Seriously right in front of my pancakes?" Joey sighs

Your face turns a shade of red as the man kisses you quickly before heading upstairs