4 Jahre mit euch und noch viele mehr

So meine Lieben..eigentlich wollte ich das erst mit dem neuen Kapitel raus bringen an dem ich gerade arbeite aber ich bin mir nicht sicher ob ich es bis vor 00.00 Uhr fertig bekomme..weswegen ich es jetzt schon raus bringe..

Ich habe einen Text für die Jungs geschrieben..der Text kommt von Herzen und ich habe mir sehr viele mühe gegeben ihn zu schreiben..ich habe in diesen meine ganzen Gedanken rein gesteckt..wie ich über BTS denke und wie viel sie für mich bedeuten..

Ich habe mir erst überlegt ihn euch nicht zu zeigen, da ich Angst habe das ihn jemand kopiert oder mir halt sozusagen stiehlt und es als seinen aus gibt..denn wie schon gesagt..dieser Text kommt von Herzen und ich hab mir viel müge gegeben..

..aber ich habe mich dazu entschlossen euch den Text trotzdem zu zeigen da ich euch vertraue..ich hoffe mein entschluss wird sich nicht als Fehler heraus stellen..

Jaaa ich rede mal nicht so viel und zeige ihn euch mal:

»2017.06.12«

Today is the day.

Now we are together for four years.

Bangtanboys and ARMYs.

You guys are four years at the top of the stage now.

You guys make me and all other ARMYs so happy.

You were there for me, when others weren't.

When I was sad you guys made me laugh and smile.

When I was happy you made me even happier.

I love everything about you guys and I love all of you.

Sure, I have my Bias but I support all of you and I love you all so much.

You are all so talented and I think you guys will success even more with that what you are doing right now.

You guys produce your own musik and write your own songs too. That's not a normal thing anymore nowdays.

You boys can sing, rap, dance and basically everything else.

You guys are so crazy and make us ARMYs to the happiest human in the world without even knowing.

Or do you know? Then thank you.

You guys are so good looking and I'm sad to know that i have less chances to meet you guys since I'm living in Germany, but it's okay, because I can watch you performing on TV and I can listen to your music.

I just love you guys so much, no words can describe that.

Don't pay attention to people saying bad things about you. They're just  jealose.

You guys are perfect, just the way you are, in your own way.

For me no one can top you guys.

I'll stay by your side forever.

I'll be an ARMY forever😍😍❤❤

»Teamwork makes the dream work.« ~BTS

»Let's fly with that beautiful wings in 2017 as well.« ~Namjoon

-----------------

So das war es auch schon..wie schon gesagt..bitte "klaut" ihn mir nicht..