II

It was an ordinary day. The ginger tuned out from the lecture his teacher was giving the class. He couldn't care less. He wanted to play volleyball. Thinking about the club made him jittery. Then his mind whisked back to Kageyama.

Was he THAT worried?

"Shoyou Hinata!"

The said boy jumped in alarm as his classmates eyed him. Hinata smiled and sheepishly scratched his neck, letting a awkward laugh escape his lips.

"Don't doze off this time!" His teacher scolded.

"Yes, sensei."

Time ticked by slowly and eventually the bell rang, ending the dreadful classes. As Hinata was packing his things he caught a glance at Kageyama sprinting down the halls.

"That cheater!" He huffed.

He grabbed his things before sprinting off to the club room, Kageyama a few paces ahead.

Kageyama inhaled deeply, trying to catch his breath as he hunched over in front of the club room.

"I...won..." he exhaled out.

Hinata squinted at the boy before sneaking behind him, his fingers positioned like guns. He shoved his fingers up Kageyama's ass while the taller boy yelled in shock.

"The hell, Hinata!!" Kageyama turned around, a scowl etched onto his face.

Hinata grinned. "Oops, sorry Kageyama-san~"

"Oops my ass, you little shit!"

"It's not good to curse, Kageyama-san~~" Hinata said, trying to calm the angry boy. "Hey, how about we play a good game of volleyball, yeah?"

Kageyama glared down at the ginger but reluctantly turned away and entered the club room.

Hinata released a pent up sigh of relief. "Thank goodness!"

"Don't worry, you'll receive your punishment later...Hinata-san~" The way Kageyama said his name sent shivers down the said boy's spine.

Hinata gulped before nodded fearfully. Maybe I shouldn't have played a trick on him...eek. He seems very mad...

"Oi, Hinata, you coming?" Tanaka calls from inside.

"Yes sir!" Hinata yells, running through the doors.

The familiar sound of squeaking fills the air, but this time Hinata remembered to wear his sports bra. His boobs were small, so it would be hard to notice such a thing. After he thought everyone finished switching clothes, Hinata quickly entered the changing room and slid off his school uniform. He tugged on his club uniform and turned to exit just as Kageyama entered.

"Hey, you're taking too long," he growled, his eyes piercing into Hinata's brown hues.

"Sorry, Kageyama-san~" Hinata lightheartedly replied, waving off the angry male.

"Just hurry up and get your ass onto the court, or you'll have to deal with Daichi," Kageyama said, huffing and turning to leave.

Hinata put his stuff away into a small locker before following the tall, dark-haired male. When he exited the room, he earned a warning glare from the mentioned male.

The ginger worriedly laughed as sweat dripped from his forehead. "Ah, sorry, sorry!" Hinata apologized.

"Just get into position," Daichi sighed.

And with that, Hinata scurried into the middle blocker position. On the other side was Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi and a few other members. Kageyama set the ball, glancing at Hinata who was already flying through the air. He pushed the ball at an incredible speed in which Hinata slammed to the other side.They practiced and practiced until the moon peeked from through the window.

"Okay guys, let's clean up," their coach, Ukai, said.

The sweaty males swept the floors and dragged the net to the closet. After they finished they went to the changing room to switch their clothes. Hinata waited, of course, which piqued Sugawara's curiosity.

"Are you not going to change?" Suga questioned as he waltzed over towards the waiting ginger.

"Oh! Ah, it's just too crowded. I'm not big fan of small, packed places." Hinata fibbed as he chuckled awkwardly.

Sugawara nodded, smiling warmly. "Ah, I see. Well if you ever need to talk, I'm here."

The small boy nodded, returning the upperclassman's smile. "Thank you." Hinata replied.

After everyone vacated the locker room, he snuck in and quickly slipped out of his sweaty clothes. Hinata gulped as he heard the quiet taps of footsteps and he speedily threw on a spare shirt.

"Are you done changing? You're so slow, jeez," Kageyama spat.

Hinata weakly laughed as he grabbed his things.

"Why do you even wait to be the last one to change anyway? Is there something you're hiding?" Kageyama interrogated.

The ginger gulped, but chuckled in response. "Of course not! What would I have to hide?"

"Drugs."

"Hey! I do no such things!" Hinata defended.

"Then why are you getting so defensive?" Kageyama spat back.
"Because you're accusing me of possibly doing drugs! Who wouldn't become defensive?!" Hinata whispered harshly.

"Hmph."

Kageyama decided it was best to walk Hinata home just in case he "passed out". It was a silent walk and when they reached the said boy's home, Kageyama instantly parted without saying a word.

"Jerk," the ginger insulted.

A few seconds later he received a message from the said "jerk".

[20:05] Kageyama: I heard that, little shit. Next time say it to my face.

[20:10] Kageyama: At least fucking respond!

[20:15] Kageyama: I swear, I will turn around and walk back to your house just to punch your damn face.

[20:20] Kageyama: That's it, I'm turning around.

[20:21] Hinata: Hey! No need to do irrational things! I was just showering!

[20:23] Kageyama: Mhm, shower my ass...

[20:25] Kageyama: Speaking ass, I still have to give you your punishment for pranking me earlier... Tch, if only I hadn't forgotten. You got lucky this time, but the next... I wouldn't be so sure.

[20:30] Hinata: You're scary. Goodnight

[20:33] Kageyama: Tch

With that, the orange-haired boy fell into a deep sleep, brushing off the punishment he'd receive from Kageyama.